14

Third Person's POV

"Black backpack, blue sneakers and tall?" Jia talking to herself while her eyes are wandering everywhere to find the same figure she was told

"If it is not for Sooya i will just leave that guy alone" Jia whispered, "Oh! I found him!"

The guy's back is facing her that's why they can't find each other. Almost everyone is wearing a black backpack but the only one with blue sneakers and tall, She was sure it's him.

But as clumsy as she always be, she forgot to ask what was his name from Sooya. She doesn't know what to call so she approached him silently while his back is still facing her.

"Excuse me are you...." her words and body suddenly freezes up the moment he turns his head.

She couldn't believe her eyes. It can't be him.
No, impossible!

Why is he here? Why is he at her school? Is she mistaken or is it really him?

The memories started to play back on its own. If her heart is a bomb then it's already explode by now.

"Jia?...Jeong Jia? Why are you here?"

It's him, Lee Jeno. She's not wrong, she can't be wrong.

"Do you study here?" He widened his eyes, "Wait, is it you, Kim Sooya's friend?"

Jia now is begging herself to speak. Her body system isn't working, even her lip doesn't listen to her. Because right now she really wants to answer him and throw him a million questions at the same time.

But what she can do is just a nod. Then he nodded too. Knowing she might be in shock.

"It's been a long time, how have you been?" He asked her but instead of answering his questions, her eyes started to get glossy and blurry because of the tears that wasn't allowing to come.

It's been 10 months now that they broke up. It's been 10 months now that she cries herself to sleep almost everyday, not knowing the exact reason why they broke up. And 10 months now that she always miss him.

She can't fight her tears, it's coming now, like a water fall. Her heart is breaking into pieces. She thought she already forgot him, memories of him, everything about him. She thought she already healed, but the wound is just...too deep.

"I miss you, Jia. Everyday" he hugs her, comforting both his heart and hers. "I'm sorry"

In his cases, it wasn't much different from hers. He was hurting and trying to heal it, but it doesn't works.

She hugged him tight, burry her face in his chest and cry in there, doesn't care about what others might see.

"Why did you leave me? Why do you just show up now?" She hits his chest hard while asking and crying but also refuses to back away from his embrace.