Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!

Start from the beginning

"Sit here !!",I say patting the empty space on the couch beside me.He sits beside me.

"Tobias.Do you want a Boy or a Girl ??",I ask.

"Uh...Anything is fine as long as both you and the Baby are fine",Tobias says looking at me.

"Say !!",I insist and Tobias sighs.

"I want a Baby Girl.Another Tris.And I have a feeling that this Baby is a little Princess !!",Tobias says.

"Awww !! That's so cute Honey !!",I say.

"What's so cute in that ??",Tobias asks confused.

"The Fact that you want a Baby Girl !! You know most of the Guys want a Son but you want a Girl !!",I say.I love him so much !!

"Oh Okay !!",Tobias says nodding his head in understanding.

"I love you Tobias !!",I say and Kiss him.

"I love you too Tris !! I love you too Baby Girl",Tobias says after we break the kiss and then Kisses my belly.

"We still don't know if its a boy or a girl !!",I remind him.

"My instincts tell me it is a Girl and my instincts are never wrong !!",Tobias says making me smile.

"If this Baby is a Boy....then I will tell him that you called him a girl and then he will hate you",I say teasing him.

"Really ?? Go Ahead.I would love to see you do so !!",Tobias says.He is so Adorable !! I kiss him again !!

After we break the Kiss....Tobias gets a call.

Before He Picks it up I see the name on the Caller ID !! It's Christina !!

Tobias's POV

I get a call on my Mobile !! It's Christina !! Crap !! I actually had to go inside and talk but unfortunately Tris saw the Name of the Caller on my Caller ID.So I have to now talk in front of Tris.

But like I usually put the phone on loud speaker when I Talk to Zeke.....I don't put it on Loud speaker now !!

"Hey Four",Christina says.

"Hey Chris",I say.

"Is Tris around ??",Christina asks.

"Yeah",I answer.

"Oh crap !! Try to talk casual okay ?? Don't give away our plan while talking with me about it",Christina says.

"Okay",I reply.

"Tell Tris that we have a get together in my house.Don't tell her that we are organizing a Baby Shower for her.And also tell her to wear something pretty",Christina says.

"Okay so when is the Party at your house",I say being careful not to say Baby shower.

"The Baby shower is like....after an hour !! Ask Tris to get dressed up !",Chris says.

"Okay I will ask Tris to get ready for the Bab-Party",I say.Phew !! That was a close save.

"Okay.Don't do the same mistake again",Chris says referring to my mistake of almost revealing to Tris that we have organized a Baby shower for her.

"Fine.Bye !!",I say.

"Bye !!",Chris says and hangs up.

"Tris you have to go get ready !!",I say.

"Again Party ??",Tris asks.

"Yup !!",I say and she sighs.

"I don't want to go",Tris says.

"No !! You have to go !!",I say.

"But why ??",She asks.

"Uh...Um...because I want to go and I don't want to go alone",I say.What is wrong with you Tobias ?? You did not get a better reason ??

"Huh ?? Okay fine",Tris says and gets up to go and change.

"Wear something pretty !!",I say.

"Okay !!",Tris screams.

Tris then goes in the room to pick out her dress.I go and pick out mine too.

She then goes to the Washroom to change her clothes !!

Today is going to be fun !!! Tris is going to totally enjoy her Baby shower !!!!

A/N : So that was the end of the Forty-Eighth Chapter !!! How was the chapter ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️