146

We hung out for a little at the hotel before Sam texted Tony.

"He says we can come by a little early." Sam said and looked up at us. "Perfect. Maybe we'll have time to see some of the museum." I said with a smile.

"Maybe." Colby said then put his phone in his pocket. I could tell he was nervous about me being here but I promised that I wouldn't put myself or our kids in danger.

I was going to keep that promise.

We made our way to the car then got in. "I'm kinda nervous, not gonna lie." Sam said as he started driving.

"Aww, don't be nervous! We're gonna have fun." I said as he chuckled.

"Yeah, you don't have to actually do the investigation though." Sam grumbled. "No, but I'll probably see some shit when we go through the museum though." I said as Colby sighed.

"This feels like a bad idea." He said as I frowned. "We'll be fine. I'll be fine." I said and put my hand on his shoulder.

We drove for what felt like forever before we got to a white house with a big yard.

There was a sign in front of the house that said "Ed and Lorraine Warren Occult Museum" but there was a sign under it that said "closed indefinitely."

"This place is closed?" I asked as Sam nodded. "Yeah, closed to the public. Us being here is a huge deal." Sam explained.

"I'm glad we decided to come then." I said and looked out the window. There was an eeriness to the property that I could already feel.

It made me a little nervous to actually go into the museum but I was still very excited.

Once Sam parked the car we got out to see a man walking up to us.

"Sam, Colby Violet. It's nice to finally meet you." He said and went to shake Sam and Colby's hands.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for inviting us to come." Sam said as the man smiled. "We are so excited to have you here." He said and looked at me.

"You're the infamous Violet." He said as I breathed a laugh. "I don't know how infamous I really am, but you must be Ed and Lorraine's son." I said as he grinned.

"Kinda. Son in law." He said as I felt my heart sink slightly. I was hoping I could talk to Ed and Lorraine's child about growing up with a medium parent but now that was out the window.

"Don't look so sad." He said with a laugh. "Oh! No, we just have children and I was hoping I could talk to you about growing up with a medium as a parent but you didn't grow up with them." I said as he nodded.

"I can maybe get Judy to come talk to you. She has a soft spot for you." He said as I scrunched my brow.

I didn't understand why he was praising me so much and why he was paying so much attention to me.

"So..do you watch our videos?" Colby asked and put his hand on my lower back. "I've seen a couple." He said as Sam scrunched his brow.

"So how do you know about Violet?" Sam asked as Tony sighed. "Come inside." He said then gestured for us to follow him inside.

I looked over at Colby with a concerned look on my face. I had a feeling we were just roped into something bigger than I could handle.

"Can I get you any food or drink?" Tony asked as Colby guided me into the house, keeping his hand on my waist.

"I'm okay. Are you guys?" Sam asked as I shook my head. "I'm good." Colby said as we walked into the living room.

"So you guys are probably wondering why I brought you here." Tony asked as we all nodded. "Lorraine came to Judy in a dream and she told her about you." He said and looked at me.