74

Colby and I played dolls with the girls for a while before our food got to the house. "This looks so good." I moaned as I portioned out Nova and Luna's food.

"What is this?" Luna asked as I slid a plate to her. "Sesame chicken and noodles." I said and slid a plate to Nova. "That sounds yummy." Nova said as I nodded.

"It is." I said then took a bite of chicken. "Mmm...maybe not." I mumbled as Colby scrunched his brow at me.

"Huh?" He asked as I put my hand on my belly. What once was an amazing smell was now causing my stomach to turn.

I put my hand over my mouth then ran to the bathroom as my stomach flipped. "Mommy?!" Nova cried out as I collapsed onto the floor and threw up in the toilet.

"No Chinese?" Colby asked, causing me to heave, smacking the floor with my hand.

"Shit, okay. Just breathe, baby." He said then pulled my hair back as I threw up again. I groaned then waited for my stomach to settle before I sat up and wiped my mouth.

"I'm so sorry, V." Colby said as I nodded. "It's okay. It's just a part of pregnancy." I said then let him help me stand.

"I'm gonna make you some tea, does that sound okay?" Colby asked as I nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna go brush my teeth." I said quietly. "Okay, baby." He said then kissed my head before turning to go to the kitchen.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth then looked in the mirror. "You're killing me, kid." I said quietly then rubbed at my belly.

"But I love you." I said then turned to go back downstairs.

"Mommy are you okay?" Luna asked as I nodded. "Yep, I just don't feel good." I said and sat down at the table again.

"Is this gonna make me sick?!" Nova asked with a gasp as she looked at the food in front of her.

"No, love. Baby brother or sister makes me feel a little sick." I explained as Colby set the tea in front of me along with some crackers.

"Thank you, babe." I said then smiled up at him. "You're welcome, baby." He said then kissed me.

"Why does baby make you sick?" Nova asked as I sighed. "Well, mommy's belly has to make room for the baby so everything gets all squished. It just makes my tummy upset." I said then took a bite of a cracker.

"That sounds uncomfy." Luna said as I nodded. "It can be. Just wait until I'm thiiiis big." I said and held my hands out in front of me.

"Woahhhhh...you're gonna get that big?!" Nova asked with a gasp. "Maybe even bigger." I said with a giggle.

"That's gonna be weird." Luna said as Colby chuckled. "Mommy is gonna look really cute." He said and looked up at me.

"A cute little whale." I said with a small smile. "A beautiful, whale." Colby mumbled as Nova and Luna giggled.

"Mommy's not a whale, silly daddy." Nova said with a giggle. "I'm just kidding, sweetheart." Colby said then winked at her.

We ended up eating dinner then had some cake before it was time for the twins to have their nightly routine.

"Okay, kiddos. What book do we want to read?" I asked as Colby tucked the twins in.

"Can you make up a story?" Nova asked as she rubbed her eye. "Hmm...sure." I said then sat down.

"Once upon a time, a prince met a common girl." I said and looked at Colby. "They fell in love but had a couple of issues since they couldn't be together." I said as Luna frowned.

"Why?" She asked as I breathed a laugh. "A couple different reasons. The common girl had a friend who wanted so badly to be with the prince, the prince and common girl also lived far far away from eachother" I explained as Colby grinned.