35

"Okay, girls. Here's a plate for you..." I said and put a plate of pancakes on the table in front of Nova. "And a plate for you." I said and put a plate of pancakes in front of Luna.

"These look yummy!" Nova exclaimed as Luna nodded. "Thank you, mommy." Luna said quietly.

"You're welcome. While you eat, think of something you want to do after breakfast." I said as my phone started ringing.

"That's probably daddy." I said then went to grab my phone. "Hey, baby." I answered and leaned on the counter.

"Hey, we just landed." He said as I smiled. "That's good. Say hi, girls." I said then held the phone out to the girls.

"Hi, daddy!!" Nova and Luna squealed. "Hi, girls." I heard Colby say as I brought the phone back to my ear.

"He says hi." I said then winked at the twins. "What are you guys up to?" He asked as I turned to get some water.

"I just made the girls breakfast and they're gonna decide what we do today." I explained and grabbed a glass. "Well I hope you have fun. I miss you guys already." Colby said quietly.

"We miss you more." I said then sat down across from Nova and Luna. "I gotta go, but I'll call you later. Okay?" Colby asked as I nodded.

"Have fun and be safe, I love you." I said quietly. "I love you more." He said then hung up.

"Okay, so what have you thought of?" I asked and folded my arms on the table. "Can we go to the park?" Nova asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, just the park?" I asked as Luna pursed her lips. "Can we have movie night?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yep. That sounds like fun. Eat up then go upstairs and pick your outfits out." I said as they nodded. "I'm so excited!" Luna said with a giggle.

"Yeah! Can we go on the playground?!" Nova asked as I nodded. "Yeah, if you're careful." I said then winked at her before I stood up to clean up the kitchen.

"We'll be suuuuper careful." Nova said as Luna nodded. "Yeah, mommy. Super careful." She said with one nod of her head.

"Okay, I believe you." I said with a grin then started doing the dishes. The twins ate their breakfast then went upstairs to get ready for the day.

I didn't usually let them pick their outfits out because they had no concept of matching outfits but I was going to let them today since it was their day.

Once the kitchen was clean I made my way upstairs so I could get ready.

I decided to just dress casual and throw my hair into a bun because there was no use in looking nice.

After I washed my face and brushed my teeth I went to check on the girls. Nova was wearing a hot pink shirt with lime green pants along with some white sneakers.

It surprisingly didn't look too bad but it wasn't what I would pick by any means.

Luna was wearing a light purple shirt with black pants and black ballet flats. Her outfit was much more calm and was something I have definitely picked out in the past for her.

I thought it was adorable to similar but different Nova and Luna were from eachother.

They were the best of friends who would finish eachothers thoughts but they had such different personalities.

I loved that about them so much.

"Okay, how should we do your hair?" I asked and walked over to the dresser so I could grab their hair brushes and hair ties.