50

"Now what?" I asked Colby as we walked out to the car. "We go home and enjoy the silence until 2 when we come back." Colby said as I frowned.

"I don't want to enjoy the silence." I mumbled as he laughed.

"Come on, V. They're gonna be back in a couple of hours. Then we'll get to hear all about their adventures." He said and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.

"Yeah..yeah." I said then let go of his hand so I could get in the car. "Are you hungry? You didn't eat breakfast." Colby said as I sighed.

"Yeah, I can eat at home." I said and did my seat belt.

"You're really so sad." Colby said as he took my hand. "I'm just worried...what if they don't make friends? Or ya know Luna was nervous...what if Nova leaves her behind?" I asked as he chuckled.

"You know she won't. Luna was nervous but I think she'll warm up. They're Brock's you gotta remember that." Colby said as he took my hand. "That's what makes me nervous." I said as he gasped.

"Do you think I'm a loser?" He asked as I giggled. "I think you're a dork." I said then looked over at him. "Takes one to know one." He grumbled causing me to laugh.

"They don't stand a chance." I said and leaned my head back. "No, they're cooler than we will ever be." Colby said as I nodded.

"True." I said then looked out the window as he drove us home. It was so weird driving home without the girls since I knew they weren't with our friends or anyone we really knew.

They were basically adults and they were at school.

When we got home I went to the kitchen to make myself some food. "Do you want anything?" I asked and looked over at Colby.

"Yeah, what are you making?" He asked as I shrugged. "Probably just some ramen or something." I said then went over to the cabinet.

"Sounds delicious." Colby said then sat down at the island. "How are you feeling?" Colby asked as I started boiling some water.

"I don't know what to do. I feel like I need to be like...I don't know...parenting." I said as he chuckled.

"Well, Sam and I need to get back to filming. Maybe we can research some stuff without any interruptions." Colby suggested.

"That's a great idea. Watch that water, I'll get my laptop." I said as he breathed a laugh. "Okay, I'll watch the water." He said as I skipped out of the room.

I grabbed my laptop then made my way back to the kitchen. "Research tiiiime!" I said then opened my laptop and pulled up the internet. "So I was thinking, you guys rarely go to the south." I said and started typing.

"We've branched out." Colby said and scooted closer to me. "Not enough." I said then pulled up an article.

"New Orleans." Colby said with a laugh. "Yeah." I said and looked over at him.

"I thought we've been there?" He said and scrunched his brow. "You didn't even skim the surface." I said then started showing him places.

"Kinda want to go somewhere completely new." He said as I nodded. "Challenge accepted." I said then sat down. "V, the ramen." Colby reminded. "You can make it." I said and focused on the screen.

"Alright, damn." He said with a laugh then went over to the stove. I focused on the screen, looking up different places that the guys could go to.

I would be lying if I wasn't looking for places that I wanted to go to.

I knew it was stupid to think I would be able to go with them especially since the twins were just starting school but I wanted to go and have one successful video.