99

"Alright, pee in this." Amy said as she handed me a plastic cup.

"Do I get a sticker after?" I asked as she chuckled. "Yeah and a sucker when you get your blood drawn." Amy said as I got up.

"Don't miss me too much." I said then left the room. I was curious as to what Colby was asking Amy about but I'm sure he just had concerns about the pregnancy and he just didn't want to scare me.

I knew my stress was probably the cause for my high blood pressure but knowing I could have something as serious as pre eclampsia was freaking me out.

"Stressing will only make it worse." I mumbled to myself as I walked into the bathroom.

I took a deep breath then peed in the cup. Once I was done I cleaned up and left the sample in the bin it was supposed to be in.

When I got to the room Colby and Kat were talking and looking at the ultrasound. "Hey, welcome back." Colby said as I walked over to the little bed. "I missed." I said as Colby chuckled.

"God damnit, V. Again?" Colby said as Kat gasped. "What do you mean again?!" Kat exclaimed causing both Colby and I to laugh. "We're just fucking around." I said as the door opened.

"Here ya go. Let's go get some blood drawn. You guys can all come." Amy said as she handed me a sticker.

"Awww it's a puppy!" I said as she handed me another one. "Two?!" I asked with fake excitement causing her to laugh.

"I assume you're gonna give it to the girls, so you'll need two." Amy said as I grinned. "I was going to give it to the girls." I said with a grin and took Colby's hand.

"I'll hold them for you." Colby said and held out his free hand. "You just want to steal them." I said and squinted at him. "I would never do such a thing." Colby said with a gasp.

"Those better make it to Nova and Luna." I said and handed him the stickers. "They will." He said as we walked down the hallway.

"Melody is gonna help you out from here. I'll let you know about the results in the next couple of days. Just try to relax and enjoy yourself." Amy said as I nodded.

"Thanks for everything." I said with a smile then turned to sit in the chair. "Give her a sucker when she's done." Amy said to Melody then winked at me before walking away.

"I'm gonna go wait somewhere else so I don't pass out." Kat said then turned to walk away, clutching the envelope in her hands to her chest.

"She's taking this whole gender thing so seriously." Colby said with a laugh as Melody prepped me.

"Yeah, I think it's cute." I said and looked at my arm. "Are you prone to passing out when getting blood drawn?" Melody asked as I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm the easiest person you'll probably see today." I said as she grinned. "That's what I like to hear." She said then stuck me with the needle.

"You watch them do it?" Colby asked in horror as I laughed. "Yeah, it looks cool when the blood rushes out of the tube." I said as he chuckled.

"You're so weird." He said and turned away. "For the record I think it's cool, too." Melody said as I laughed.

"See, babe? It looks like you're the weird one." I said as Melody bandaged me up. "Okay, you're all set. Just sit here for a minute just in case you feel woozy." Melody said then grabbed me a red sucker.

"I can't wait to eat this. Can we also get pancakes?" I asked and looked at Colby. "Whatever you want, baby." He said as I opened the sucker and popped it in my mouth.