2

"Are you actually going to help me?" I asked Colby as we walked to the kitchen. "Of course I'll help." Colby said with a smile.

"Ya know the girls didn't want to play dolls with me?" I asked as grinned. "They're daddy's girls what can I say." Colby said with a laugh.

"Yeah apparently daddy is better at being mommy than mommy is." I said and grabbed the stuff to make dinner.

"They just don't see me as often, V. They don't mean any harm." Colby said as I nodded.

"I know, they're just kids. I just think it's funny how obsessed with you they are." I said as he laughed.

"Don't act like you're not obsessed, too." He said then pulled me to him by my waist. "Yeah, but not as obsessed as you are with me." I said then cupped his cheeks and kissed him.

He kissed me back, pulling me closer against his body. We made out for a minute before my phone started buzzing in my pocket.

"Gotta answer that." I said quietly then patted his chest and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered and grinned at Colby as he trailed my body with eyes. "Hey babes. Grayson is absolutely losing his shit because he wants to see Nova and Luna." Ki said with a sigh.

"And you're not losing your shit because you want to see me?" I teased and pressed my phone between my ear and shoulder so I could start cutting some chicken.

"Ya got me." Ki said with a laugh. "Well I'm free tomorrow if you want to come over with him." I said with a laugh. "Thank god. Can we drink wine?" Ki asked as I laughed. "Yeah sure. Is Shawn coming?" I asked and looked up at Colby.

"No, he's working. Will dumbass be there?" Ki asked causing me to laugh. "Yes, he'll be here." I said as Colby shook his head.

"Or maybe he won't??" I asked with confusion. "I just don't want to hang out with Ki." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"He'll be here." I said with a laugh "Maybe we can invite Sam and Kat, make it a party." I said then turned to start cracking some eggs.

"Yes. I'll text them. I have to go because Gray is waking up from his nap." Ki said with a sigh.

"Okay, bye Ki. Love you." I said then hung up. "What are you making?" Colby asked as I continued cracking the eggs.

"I am making chicken nuggets for the girls and chicken Parmesan for us." I said and looked up at him.

"God, the fact you know how to cook is literally so hot." He said as I giggled.

"You think everything I do is hot." I said and scrunched my nose at him. "Yeah, because you're the hottest person I've ever seen." He said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. You're pretty cute too."I said then looked down at what I was doing.

We ended up spending the next hour or so cooking dinner before I sent Colby upstairs to get the girls.

"And then Luna dropped her baby and it was so funny." Nova said as Colby carried the girls into the kitchen. "I didn't mean to daddy, I'm a good mommy." Luna said quietly.

"I know you are, bug." Colby said then kissed her cheek. "Woooahh...what are those?" Nova asked as she pointed to the plate I was holding. "They're chicken nuggets." I said as she giggled.

"They're hearts!" She said as Colby set them down on their feet. "Yep. Hearts for my favorite girls." I said as Colby sat them on their booster seats.

"Thank you, mommy!" Luna said then grabbed one of her nuggets and dunked it into her ketchup.

"You're welcome, love." I said as Colby and I sat down. "So girls, how would you feel about us going on vacation?" Colby asked as I squinted at him. "What's vacation?" Luna asked innocently.