Sixty Four

Demi walked around the house quietly

Demi walked around the house quietly. Sneaking around corners.

"I just can't seem to find my little Gracie," Demi hummed with a smile.

Her daughter was hiding away in the art rooms closet.

"Where is my little wolf?" the three year old could be heard giggling.

Demi abruptly teleported in front of the closet, using her magic to poke her head through the door.

Grayson squealed in delight at the sight of her mother.

Demi laughed loudly, opening the closet wide and snatching the toddler into her arms. They tumbled back as they giggled, Demi pressing kisses to her cheeks.

"Daddy's home?" Grayson asked with wide eyes, stumbling over her words.

"Not yet," Demi hummed. Her daughters brown skin was the same as her own, her brown hair did have sprouts of white in it as she got older. Her loosely curled hair was wild at the moment, kept short at her shoulders.

Grayson wore her favorite yellow onesie decorated with pink flowers, having woke up very early since Onyx was supposed to be back today after three days gone.

He'd been called with Demetri to speak to the Legion, some were concerned with his alliance with a vampire group. If you asked Demi she thought they were worried about the range of Onyx's growing power.

Shortly after Grayson's birth, the two mates decided they'd only wanted one child for now. Not only for Onyx's sanity and personal limitations but because Grayson's birth has so many complications. Onyx was scared to death to even speak of the day.

Demi stood with Grayson on her hip, teleporting down to the kitchen. Grayson giggled at the butterflies teleporting gave her tummy.

" Mama, 'nanas please," Demi nodded at the request and began cutting up a banana for the girl.

Around her, she saw Ollie hopping on the counter. Grayson made grabby hands at the creature.

They'd learned early on that Grace could see everything from the Void. They could only assume since Grayson was an extension of Demi in some ways, inheriting the gift of seeing the other dimensions.

So, when Demi was teleporting and stopping into the Void with Grayson she could also see everything that Demi saw.

It was shocking to the core for Demi, that someone else was seeing what she could see.

Through the front door, it began to open and Grayson began to gasp.

Both deflated a little as Cash and Levi stepped through.

Cash held up his hands, "Sorry to disappoint."

"Hi Luna!" Levi cheered and grinned at the baby girl.