Sixty

It's been a few weeks since they'd first found out about the baby

Demi stared at the ultrasound picture in her hand as she sat at the counter. Onyx sat next to her, eyes also trained on the black and gray blob.

They sat in silence, Demi's face was split into a smile and Onyx's eyes were wide.

"They're a bean," the witch whispered to her mate.

"They don't start like beans," Onyx furrowed his brow.

"No-" Demi cut herself off with a shake of her head. "Never mind."

She has to get him pregnancy books to read.

Onyx looked from the picture, to Demi's face, to her stomach, then back to the picture. He felt stupid for what he was about to ask, "What do we do now?" He wanted this so bad, he had to know how to do it right.

Demi smiled softly, turning him to face her.

She held his cheeks, "Well- now we make sure I take the vitamins they gave me. I have to watch what I eat because I might have bad reactions to certain things. My mom hated onions both of her pregnancies. We've already been dealing with the morning sickness..." Her nose scrunched in thought. Even remembering her vomit from this morning made her nauseous.

Onyx began rubbing her back, quickly getting accustom to the look.

"I wish I could take this away," her wolf frowned.

Demi pressed her forehead against his own, "We have to talk about our plans and stuff. And everything will be fine as long as we listen to the doctor hm?"

He nodded quickly, pecking her lips. "Anything."

She toyed with his hair, "Yes. You're such a good baby daddy." His face turned pink and she laughed loudly.

Onyx lifted her up, listening to her squeals as he sat them down on the couch. He watched his wife gush about what their next steps were, leaning back with his arms thrown over the couch.

Demi blinked a couple times as she ran her eyes down his form, slowly trailing off.

Onyx rose a dark brow at her.

"Griffin stop being so sexy."

The wolf bit his lip to hold back a smile, Demi smirked as for once he was taking her compliment.

She crawled into his lap, rubbing over his shoulders. Her nimble fingers trailed over his long, muscular arms.

"So handsome," she hummed. "And all mine." Demi took his bottom lip between her teeth.