He hadn't realized he was making to much noise till she smacked a hand over his mouth. Surprisingly that only made him whine and moan more.

She was the best thing that had ever happened to him, and he never planned to stop having her.

He was hers.

☐◨◧☐◨◧☐◨◧☐◨◧

"Brother, I'm telling you. Uno is better than poker." The American kept speaking, and it was starting to get on Matteo's last nerve.

Antonio shook his head at the none sense, "Daniel." His accent seemed to murder the simple name. "Poker is an adult card game, I'm starting to see why you don't enjoy it."

Athena whistled, clapping Daniel on the back as he stared blankly at Antonio.

Matteo was surprised to see his brother bonding with the Americans. Ever since Leonardo and Bellamy, he seemed to never ant to make new relations.

He smiled at the fact, he thought that his brother was never going to grow from their brothers death.

He knew they would never be forgotten, but he also knew that the two dead brothers won't want them to hold on so long.

The surviving brothers were going to find the killers and hang their severed heads from the ceilings.

Daniel turned to Athena at that moment, "What about what you said, about UNO being superior?"

Athena shock her hands at him, before slowing down and doing the movements again.

"How long were you in prison for anyways?" Antonio asked out of no where. Daniel and Athena snapped their heads over to the eldest brother.

"Where did that come from?" Matteo asked.

"You know Sign Language?" Daniel questioned at the same time. Matteo's head snapped over to the American.

Antonio nodded, "You have probably noticed my dear brother Inias is mute. I've been learning to communicate with him for the last two years."

He was what?

Athena smiled, actually smiled, before running up to him. Moving her hands so fast that Antonio started to laugh.

Antonio smiled, kindly, and it made Matteo's stomach twist. "I said I was still learning, not so fast."

Athena was still smiling when she repeated the actions.

Antonio could talk to her, and you can't.

He had never been jealous of his brothers. But in this moment, he wanted his brother to crawl in the deepest hole and never return.

"Yes, and for that question I will tell you what happened to dear Inias." Antonio chuckled as Athena sat on the floor like a child.

Another surprise, the family had truly never told an outsider about what happened to the youngest Rossi brother.

Athena moved her hands again, hitting them on top of eachother over and over again.

"Well, when my two brothers were killed. Leonardo and Bellamy there was much hate and pain in our family. One night, there was a loud crash from somewhere in my home. And when I arrived downstairs. I found Inias bleeding on my floor, his ongue severed and him bleeding on my tile."

Matteo remembered the night well, it was the night before he decided he couldn't live in a big house either his brothers. It was to risky. All the brothers in one house. Easy targets.

"Before he had passed out from the blood loss. He had chocked the word "brother" out of his mouth. We didn't know what he meant by that, but now we believe he meant that whoever hurt him. Was the one to kill my brothers."