Jin pouted, blinking his eyes rapidly, "I thought I apologized, are you still yet to forgive me Ken?"

Ken bursted out laughing, almost immediately, "I will forever have a soft spot for you Jin, though you couldn't be mine in this lifetime, but I do have a strong belief that you will be in the next. Just as long as I only try my possible best to cross paths with you first" he says with utmost sincerity, which was easily conveyed by how calm and soothing his voice sounded.

Jin inhaled sharply, rocking back and forth on his heels. "Thank you very much for everything, I would have never been able to do anything withou__"

"No way!" Ken almost yells, cutting him off mid sentence, "You were able to do everything and more because you are Seokjin, the strongest person I've ever met. We were merely just around to render a few helps here and there, and to guide you, but you alone fought through hell yourself and came out an absolute champion. You have a big heart Seokjin, a heart big enough to melt every hate and heal every ache, you loved and then you lost, but you never allowed that change the kind of person you were. I've always known there were angels in heaven, but then on earth? Trust me, I didn't know that until I met you. We were all so damn lucky to have come across one in our lifetime, which is you Seokjin"

Jin couldn't help himself as his eyes got teary. Immediately falling into Ken's embrace, the man wasted no time in holding him close to his chest, soothing him like he was the most precious being in the entire world.

"Shh, it's okay, you've done enough crying in this lifetime" Ken says, and he could hear Jin chuckling softly admist his tears. "From now on, all you're permitted to do is laugh and smile okay? Please promise me that" He requested, pulling away from the hug, to stare Jin in the eye.

Jin nodded his head while sniffing, causing Ken to brush off some of his stray tears with his thumb.

"Good, you've promised, so you have to stick to your word understood?"

Again, Jin nodded.

Ken hugged him one last time, praying earnestly in his heart, that he does get to meet Seokjin again, somewhere in his future.

He exhaled, "Well now I've got to go, I have a flight to catch in the next two hours. I've literally worked my ass off for a long time now, so it's about time I go chill on the sands of Hawaii. Wish me luck Seokjin"

Jin found himself laughing wholeheartedly, as he waved Ken goodbye for the last time.
**********

Steadying a box of fried chicken in his right hand, Jin hastily pressed the door bell of the brightly lighted house. As soon as the door swung open, a tiny little creature waddled towards him, making small cooing noises at him will pointing at other man behind the door.

Jin smiled fondly, picking up Kim Yumi with his free hand and hugging her close to his chest, "Oh my baby, I missed you so much! Are you reporting your Appa to me right now? Did he make my baby mad again?" He asks, walking both of them towards the living room area.

"I fear she might end up loving you and Joon more than she loves me" Jimin whined, seeing how always happy and satisfied his daughter looked, whenever Jin had her in his arms.

Jin rolled his eyes, sticking out his tongue towards him, "I will gladly take her away from you in the blink of an eye. You do not even need to tell me"

Jimin giggled, shutting the door behind him "Welcome Jinnie, I've missed you so much! That cafe is taking up all of your time, do you even remember the last time we hung out?" He whined nonstop, following behind Jin and his daughter.

Jin sat with Yumi nestled on his chest, her pink tainted cheeks squashed into his broad shoulder, where he then began rubbing patterns over her back gently. Before turning his attention to his sulking friend.

"I'm sorry Minnie, the cafe has been booming these days, but that sure as hell isn't enough reason for me not to hang out with you. We should totally plan a spa date, but Yumi has to come too" He says with an obvious pout of his plump lips.

Jimin huffed out a ragged breath, "But why? Can't Joonie just watch her?"

Jin shook his head vigorously, "Nope, my baby deserves a spa day too" he says, kissing the now snoring baby on the cheek.
**********

Jin and Jimin sat together, huddled up warmly underneath the comforter, With steaming mugs of coffee in their various hands.

"So, have you been doing okay?" Jin asks, breaking the comforting silence they had been enjoying.

Jimin nods his head, taking a sip from his coffee, "My life is complete" Jimin began, "I have everything I could ever ask for, an amazing and loving husband, a beautiful daughter and most of all, my real life angel" As Jimin whispered the last part, he took a hold of Jin's hand. "I'm so grateful for you Jinnie, you're always going to be the best part of my life"

Jin exhaled, squeezing Jimin's hand in return, "I promised Ken I wouldn't cry anymore, but you're literally just moments away from ruining that"

Jimin chuckled, squeezing Jin's hand even tighter, "please don't, you've done more than enough"

Jin nodded his head in agreement, "You're right Minnie, I've done way more than enough. We've been through so much together, and I'm sincerely so glad we had eachother through out those raging storms of life. I'm so happy we got to meet in high school, I'm glad you became part of my life and my journey, You're my absolute favorite person in the entire world, forever"

It was Jimin's turn to cry, and he didn't hold back. But Jin was quick to wipe his tears away.

"Enough of the tears" Jin chuckled, "let's make peace with everything around us, both our past and present. From now on, no more stressing over what we cannot change, let's begin living our lives to the absolute fullest, we've endured and suffered too much. We atleast deserve this much right?"

Jimin nodded, wiping his face dry. "You're the strongest person I know Jinnie, I love you so much! Please promise me that even in your next life, you'd still choose me as your best friend, pretty please?"

"Always Minnie, always" Jin reassured, with the brightest smile beaming on his face.

They both shared a few laughs, altering between bantering and sipping their coffee.

"It's funny how it's been two years already, how do you think Jungkook is doing? Do you think he's coming back anytime soon?"

Jin shook his head, "I don't think so, but whatever his decision might be, I only hope it's something that has nothing but a positive effect on him"

"Well you're right" Jimin says, agreeing with his friend. "But then again, the last question he asked you before he left, do you think you have an answer to it now?"

Phew! The next chapter concludes this book you guys💜