Chapter 39

As soon as Jimin walked into Jin's living room, Namjoon quickly beckons for him to come closer, where he then made an exhausted Jimin sit on his lap.

"How is he babe?" Namjoon asks, rubbing soothing circles over Jimin's back.

Jimin exhaled, relaxing more into the familiar touch he craved, "He's down with a fever right now Joonie, yesterday was such a long day for him" As Jimin spoke, an obvious wave of concern laced his voice.

Namjoon nodded knowingly, "You will have to stay with him, We can't leave him by himself right?"

Jimin nodded, resting his head into the crook of his boyfriends neck.

"You must be very tired as well, you should get some rest babe, now that Jin is sound asleep" Namjoon placed a kiss on Jimin's wrist with each word, which inturn made the man smile.

"I'll check on you both by morning okay? Make sure you get some sleep alright my love?" Namjoon further added, he needed to get his point firmly across.

Standing to his feet with Namjoon following right behind, Jimin hugged him very tight. Inhaling greedily, as he caught wiff of Namjoon's cologne.

They both shared a short kiss, before Namjoon eventually left Jin's apartment, with Jimin securing the lock behind.
**********

Awaking the next morning with a banging headache, Jin is suddenly conscious and aware of a pair of soft fingers intertwined with his. When he eventually casts his gaze downwards, his heart softens seeing Jimin snore lightly in his sleep.

Sliding off the bed as carefully as possible, to avoid waking up the sleeping man, Jin disjoins his and Jimin's fingers, before exiting his bedroom.

Some moments later, Jimin awakes to the glorious smell of freshly cooked food. His hunch was sure it was definitely Jin, but the question was why.

So Jimin pulled the comforter off his body, threw on his sweater and left the room.

In the kitchen, he could see Jin setting some part of the food into warmers and takeout containers.

"What are you doing?" He asks, thereby startling an absent minded Jin.

Turning his body in Jimin's direction, Jin flashes him a faint smile, "Minnie you're up"

Jimin hummed, conveying the obvious.

"Yea, are you okay? Why are you packing up food?"

Jin exhaled, wiping his wet hands dry on the apron around his neck. "For Jungkook" he simply stated.

And Jimin's eyes flew wide open. Not out of shock or anything like that, but simply out of curiosity. He was even doubting his ability to hear at the moment.

"You're packing food for Jungkook?" Before Jin could provide an answer to his question, Jimin added "why?"

"Minnie, you and I know I won't sit still, after everything that took place last night. He clearly needs help"

"And how are you in any position to help him?" Jimin cuts in abruptly, bothered as to why Jin would care about his ex husband.

Without giving his friend another second to vent out his thoughts, Jin walks towards the kitchen door, grabbed Jimin arm and guided him towards a chair in the living room. When they were both seated, he then takes Jimin's hands into his.

"Can you please listen to me Minnie? Please hear what I have to say before you judge me"

The vigorous shaking of Jimin's head, shows he wasn't about to give listening ears to whatever Jin had to say.

THE HATE YOU GIVE (Kookjin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें