Chapter seven ( alone )

Start from the beginning

HS: You know kook. You should not ha...

JK: What?  I should not hate him?  You know how I suffered right?  You saw me. So why are you on his side?

HS: I never said I was on his side jungkook. But..

JK: but?  Jungkook said as he glared at the boy.

Hoseok just stayed quiet and continued eating. Jungkook was scary when he was like that.

HS: Anyway then. He said to change the topic.

.........
...........
............

JM: Eat a lot.

Tae: I don't want to eat anything Jimin... Why are you..

Jimin shoved a spoon of rice in his mouth.

Tae: mmmml!

JM: Swallow. Aish.. You are gonna turn my hair Grey young if you always act like that. I worry about you Taehyung.

Tae: I am not a baby.

JM: Yeah. I know. So you always take things for you. You never tell anyone when something upset you.

Taehyung looked at him and chewed. Something was in his throat... He had struggle to swallow... Then,  a second after, tears began to scroll down his cheeks slowly.

Jimin who was looking outside turned to him.

JM: Tae?  Ya. What's wrong??

Taehyung covered his face and bursted in tears.

JM: Taehyung. I'm sorry. Mhm?  I didn't mean to make you cry...

Tae: I know I am an idiot sometimes.

JM: Tae...

Tae: And... You know I tried to act cool about it but.. This situation with Jungkook is very hard to bear.. He said with a broken voice. He was someone I cared about and.. I loved him alot as if he was my own family.. And... Hah.. His mom died and I was not even there to confort him when the only thing he needed was someone to lean on...

JM: .........

Taehyung removed his hand. His eyes  and nose were all red and his cheeks and hands all wet.

JM: I don't know the whole story but..That was not your fault Tae.

Tae: I promised him I'll be there and I was not.. What kind of friend is that?

JM: Why.. Where were you?

Tae sniffed and tried to breath normally.

Tae: I moved to Seoul....with Eun ho..

……………🖤🖤🖤………………

Tae : don't you have any homework?  Taehyung asked the young boy who was watching TV next to him.

JK: No. I finished it all. So I can spend all my time with you.

Tae: You know that you'll have to go to bed soon right?  I promised your Mom.

JK;  I am not a child anymore hyung.

Taehyung chuckled and threw a popcorn in his mouth.

Tae: I like babysitting you. You are such a good kid.

JK: hyung!

Tae: whaaaat?

JK: Don't call me like that.
Tae: How?