The party

little!punz (Punzo, baby) and little!sapnap (sap, baby)

cg!dream (bubba, papa)

CW/TW: yelling, homophobia, drunk mean guy, swearing

the CW/TW's are only at the beginning, it gets fluffy later on :') enjoy :p

-------------------------

Dream POV:

"Come on guys! We're going to be late!" I shouted up the stairs, I heard two doors open and close and the two boys appeared at the top of the stairs, not ready at all "Punzo, Sap, why are you not ready?" I questioned.

"We are!" Sapnap defended rolling his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets, Punz giggled.

"You look like you're going to your grandma's birthday party," I commented, lifting a brow.

"Hey! That's rude, Dream." Punz said, jokingly bumping into me, smiling.

"Let's just go before we're late!" I giggled grabbing their hands and pulling them out to the car.

We got in the car, and I started driving to the party some guy named Shane was hosting, we all three were invited but initially the two others didn't want to go. The drive wasn't long but still enough that we got bored and ended up blasting a random playlist on Spotify, when we got there and had parked the car, I put on my mask, and we headed inside.

"Dream my guy! My buddy!!" Shane yelled walking towards us "I see you brought- the other two!" he seemed drunk, I felt a hand clutch my right arm, I looked down and saw Punz hiding behind me with a firm grip on my wrist, Sapnap stood on my left, awkwardly looking at his feet.

"Yeah- I'm just gonna go say hi to the others now, bye-!" I said, grabbing the two boys and speeding my way through the crowd, away from Shane, finding a less intense area for my two friends.

"Dream, why did you insist on bringing us here?" Sapnap asked, some sharpness to his tone and crossing his arms, looking at me, Punz was still attached to my arm.

"Look I'm sorry, okay, but I wanted to get out of the house, and I wanted you two to come with..." I apologized, wrapping my arms around Punz, who buried his head in my chest in response.

"Can we leave?" Punz mumbled, not lifting his head, I was about to respond but was cut off.

"Dream! *hic* thAt's where you went! You silly man...!" Shane slurred out approaching us, he stopped for a sec and looked at Punz "Man, didn't know you liked *hic* it up the ass!" Shane slurred out, looking at me with a weird look, and a sort of teasing smile.

"Let's leave," I whispered to Punz and signaled to Sapnap that we were leaving, he caught on and we dashed the door, once all three were out I picked up Punz, me and Sap started walking to the car, but we were stopped by Shane.

"Leaving so early, are we?" he said looking at me, then once again looking at me and Punz weirdly, I looked back at him, slightly tightening my arms around Punz.

"Fuck off, Shane," I said harshly, I felt Punz flinch slightly and let out a whimper, Sapnap placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly.

"Let's just go, Dream..." he whispered, tugging a little, I obliged and started walking away, shoving past Shane, and heading for the car, Sapnap following suit. We got in the car and Sapnap started driving before Shane could interrupt us once more.

I sat in the passenger seat with Punz in my lap, Punz looked up at me with teary eyes, and I felt bad for dragging them to the party.

"I'm sorry, Punzo, are you okay?" I asked softly, patting his head.

"Scary man," Punz mumbled, tears spilling over, I held around him protectively.

"Don't cry, baby, he's gone now, bubba's sorry for taking you there, you should've said you were feeling small too," I spoke softly and slowly, kissing the top of his head, stroking circles on his back "we can cuddle and watch Steven Universe when we get home, okay?" he nodded, sniffling.

Sapnap parked the car and got out, he seemed frustrated, I quickly got out with Punz and ran over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Hey, papa is sorry, alright?" I said, it fell naturally when any of them were upset, though to my surprise Sapnap started crying. Punz walked over and hugged him.

"I's okay sap, chu will get papa's cuddles too." Sapnap giggled a little, he hugged Punz back.

"Thanks, baby, bubba is okay," he spoke softly, I frowned.

"Baby, why don't you go inside and collect all the pillows and blankets, papa needs to talk to sap." I said stroking Punz over his hair, he ran inside giggling shouting a little 'okay.'

"What do you wanna talk about?" Sapnap asked, I looked at him, his tear-stained cheeks, puffy red eyes, and pink-tinted nose.

"Are you really okay? I'm very sorry I took you guys to that party."

"It's okay, I promise." He smiled.

"You cried!" I exasperated, at that tears flooded his eyes, and he pursed his lips.

"Is that not allowed?" He said, voice strained.

"Of course it is, but I want to know what's wrong, Sapnap."

"Nothing's wrong." I sighed, walked over, and hugged him, he won't tell me what was wrong, but I can at least comfort him, he melted into the hug and sobbed, something hit me then.

"Awh sap, you know you don't have to force yourself; you could've told me to drive instead, I would've." I kissed the top of his head.

"Didn wanna be annoying, chu already had Punz!"

"Baby, you're never annoying when you regress, that just means I have two adorable littles on my hands! And I wouldn't have it any other way."

After a bit of hugging, we got back inside and joined Punz in his pile of pillows, blankets, and stuffies, he had also brought two pacifiers, he handed one to sap and kept the other to himself, I went and got snacks and put on amphibia.

I smiled down at the two littles curled on each side of me, completely absorbed by the cartoon.

"Papa loves you." They looked up at me.

"We wove chu too!" They smiled and giggled, pressing closer to me if that was even possible.

Yeah, I wouldn't have it any other way, not in a million years.

--------------------------

short but sweet :')