Dreams mask

This is for Darling_dragonfly64  since the prompt was originally theirs, it just gave me a lot of inspiration!
Little! Dream, Wilbur, Foolish (implied) Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, Purpled, Jack (not implied but the thought was there) Fundy, Slimecicle, Sam
Cg! Dreams roommate (lol), Karl, Puffy, Phil, Techno, Niki, Eret

Enjoy!

————————————————————

Dream's Roommate POV:

"Dream, I'm homeeee˜" I called as I walked into the living room, not expecting to see him sitting on the floor, pacifier in his mouth scribbling on his signature mask. He looked up at me and beamed.

"Bubba!" He smiled excitedly, making grabby hands at me. I smiled at him and picked him up, placing him on my lap as I sat on the floor.

"What are you doing daydream?" I asked as he continued to scribble.

"I makes art!"

"It's so pretty!" I praised. I know he shouldn't draw on something other than paper, but his reaction will be priceless when big again.

Somehow we both ended up scribbling tiny little "signature" like drawings of everyone on the smp on his mask, including; clout goggles, a tiny flame, a bee, and so on. Dream proudly put on the mask, looking at me probably smiling brightly.

"You wanna go out on a walk, daydream?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" He started jumping up and down excitedly before running and grabbing his favourite stuffie. Once I had collected all he might need in a bag, we left.

We walked out and started walking down the central area of the smp. Dream was skipping along, stuffie in hand, and scribbled on mask placed nicely on his face.

"Dream! I like the mask!" Niki complimented as she approached us, Wil walking slightly behind her, holding her hand (p l a t o n i c a l l y >:/)

"Thank yous, Niki!" He beamed at the sweet girl. Wil suddenly perked up as he noticed something on Dream's mask.

"Niki look! I's fwend!" He exclaimed happily, pointing to a small blue sheep on the mask.

After a while of talking to Niki and Wilbur, the two littles mostly babbling about the drawing on the mask, we parted ways and continued down the path where we stumbled upon Puffy and Foolish.

"Papa!" Dream said excitedly running up to Puffy, wrapping his arms around her waist and buried his head in her shoulder. Puffy giggled as she wrapped her arms around him, giving me a smile.

"Hey angel," she greeted "what happened to your mask?" She asked, inspected to decorated porcelain mask.

"Me an- and bubba decowated it togethew!" He beamed.

"Uh-huh, and why did bubba allow that?" She looked at me with a playful glare as I struggled to stifle a laugh, she knew why I let him.

"You can't tell me it won't be hilarious, Puffy!" She just looked at me and sighed, shaking her head before letting a small laugh of amusement escape her.

"I'm sure it will, but I gotta get Foolish to Karl before he gets worried about him." She said letting go of Dream.

"Dada?" Foolish said with curiosity, looking at Puffy.

"Yeah, he's waiting for us at the community house so you can go back with him to Kinoko kingdom." She smiled.

"Yay!" Foolish jumped in excitement.

We continued on our walk where we met even more people, the next group of people we approached were George, Quackity, Slimecicle, Sam, Callahan, and Ponk, we quickly greeted them, Dream earning even more compliments about his mask and a long hug from George.

Moving on, we walk by the community house where Puffy, Foolish, and Karl stood talking, Callahan stood nearby communicating with Connor. Down the path Tubbo, Ranboo, Tommy, Jack, and Purpled were running around while Phil and Techno were watching over them, again Dream was showered in compliments and amazed statements, while we stood there Fundy and Eret came walking by, joining in on the complimenting. After a good hour, we finally moved on.

We walked without any place in mind, walking by Schlatt and Punz arguing about something. I didn't bother interfering and grabbed Dream's hand, moving along until we stumbled upon Bad and Skeppy who quickly complimented Dream before continuing their own walk.

I looked down when I felt a tug on my arm, Dream had sat himself on the ground still holding my hand, tears dripping from his chin, hurriedly I crouched down, removing his mask carefully.

"What's wrong, Dream?"

"Feet huwts," he sobbed "tiwed." I checked the clock, we have been out for 3 hours and missed his nap time, and thinking about it my feet were tired too.

"Awh baby, you could've said something before," I said as I picked him up, placing him on my hip, and headed for our house.

Once we got there I immediately headed for our bedroom to get Dream in some comfy clothes, feeding him a bottle before we both passed out watching cartoons.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day

Dream POV:

I woke up on the sofa cuddled up to my roommate, I sat up and stretched, and went to grab my mask so I could go out and meet George today. I walked to the kitchen to see my mask on the counter just, it was scribbled on, small doodles covering all the white on it.

"What the hell!" I said, storming out to the living room to see my roommate on the sofa laughing to himself "Why would you let me do this! This isn't going to come off you idiot!"

"D-ream *laugh* calm down-" my roommate struggled to form a sentence as he was laughing.

For a week, for a whole week, I walked around with that stupid mask while I waited for DreamXD to fix me a new one, and not even that, he laughed when he heard, that bastard of a god. Little me enjoyed every second of the colourful mask, in the end, my roommate convinced me to keep it for when I was little.

If I'm being honest the drawings on it are kinda cute, but that doesn't mean I forgive Mr. "I'm supposed to take care of you and make sure you don't get into any shit while you're little but I'll help you draw on your mask" for his little stunt.

"Come onnnn, it isn't that bad you dork!" He exclaimed, I couldn't help laughing.

—————————————————————
No<3 I won't say who the roommate is, figure it out yourself, I made it so obvious please if I have to tell you I will cry-

The reason their name isn't said is because in the beginning I had no idea who to put as Cg, but as I was writing I landed on someone and didn't want to go back and rewrite a lot of stuff so I just made it into a little guessing game because of my own laziness✋

I hope you enjoyed though!!

✈︎⋆¸*ೃ -Karl Blue-⋆¸*ೃ✈︎
꧁[He/they/ghost]꧂