The party (Punz)

plot: Dream takes the two others to a party and the host isn't being nice so they end up going home again with a small punz.

Punz: little

Sapnap: cg

Dream: cg

Names:

Punz - Punzo (Dream), baby

Sapnap - Sap (both)

Dream - Clay (punz)

CW! drunk guy, swearing, crying
----------------------------------------------------

Dream POV:

"Come on guys! We're going to be late!" I shouted up the stairs, I heard two doors open and close and the two boys appeared at the top of the stairs, not ready at all "Punzo, Sap, why are you not ready?" I questioned.

"We are!" Sapnap defended rolling his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets, Punz giggled.

"You look like you're going to your grandma's birthday party," I commented, lifting a brow.

"Hey! That's rude, Dream." Punz said, jokingly bumping into me, smiling.

"Let's just go before we're late!" I giggled grabbing their hands and pulling them out to the car.

We got in the car, and I started driving to the party some guy named Shane was hosting, we all three were invited but initially the two others didn't wanna go. The drive wasn't long but still enough that we got bored and ended up blasting a random playlist on Spotify, when we got there, parked the car, I put on my mask, and we headed inside.

"Dream my guy! My buddy!!" Shane yelled walking towards us "I see you brought- the other two!" he seemed drunk, I felt a hand clutch my right arm, I looked down and saw Punz hiding behind me with a firm grip on my wrist, Sapnap stood on my left, awkwardly looking at his feet.

"Yeah- I'm just gonna go say hi to the others now, bye-!" I said, grabbing the two boys and speeding my way through the crowd, away from Shane, finding a less intense area for my two friends.

"Dream, why did you insist on bringing us here?" Sapnap asked, some sharpness to his tone and crossing his arms, looking at me, Punz was still attached to my arm.

"Look I'm sorry, okay, but I wanted to get out of the house, and I wanted you two to come with... I didn't know it would be like this." I apologised, wrapping my arms around Punz, who buried his head in my chest in response.

"Can we leave?" Punz mumbled, not lifting his head, I was about to respond but was cut off.

"Dream! *hic* thAt's where you went! You silly man...!" Shane slurred out approaching us, he stopped for a sec and looked at Punz "Man, didn't know you liked *hic* it up the ass!" Shane slurred out, looking at me with a weird look.

"Let's leave," I whispered to Punz and signaling to Sapnap we were leaving, he caught on and we made a dash for the door, once all three were out I picked up Punz and me and Sap started walking to the car, but we were stopped by Shane.

"Leaving so early, are we?" he said looking at me, then once again looking at me and Punz weirdly, I looked back at him, slightly tightening my arms around Punz.

"Fuck off, Shane," I said harshly, I felt Punz flinch slightly and let out a whimper, Sapnap placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly.

"Let's just go, Dream..." he whispered, tugging a little, I obliged and started walking away, shoving past Shane, and heading for the car, Sapnap following suit. We got in the car and Sapnap started driving before Shane could interrupt us once more.

I was sitting in the passenger seat with Punz in my lap, yes, I know it's illegal, but I didn't have time to put us in the back. Punz looked up at me with teary eyes, I felt bad for dragging them to the party.

"I'm sorry, Punzo, are you okay?" I asked softly, patting his head.

"Scary man," Punz mumbled, tears spilling over, I held around him protectively.

"Don't cry, baby, he's gone now, bubba's really sorry for taking you there, you should've said you were feeling small," I spoke softly and slowly, kissing the top of his head, stroking circles on his back.

" 's okay, 'n' I didn know C'ay." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Alright, that's okay, we can cuddle and watch Steven Universe when we get home, okay?" he nodded, sniffling.

Sapnap parked the car and got out, I followed suit, carrying Punz - who was half asleep - inside and placed him on the sofa, he whiled slightly and Sapnap sat down with him while I got his stuffie - Boo, a stuffie otter - and some blankets, and sat down, handing it to Punz who snuggled up to my side as Sapnap got up to grab some snacks and something to drink for us.

"Punz! How old are you feeling?" Sapnap yelled from the kitchen, Punz looked at me with uncertainty.

"Sippy or bottle, Punzo?" I asked. He looked at me and put two fingers up to my face- way too close but that doesn't matter "Bottle, Sapnap!" I yelled to the kitchen as I went to grab the remote, turning on Steven Universe, Punz grabbed his paci and popped it in his mouth as Sapnap came back to the room.

He handed the bottle to Punz and placed the rest on the table, we all sat together and watched Steven Universe, Punz quietly talking about the characters and all they did and which ones were his favourites and why, soon enough Punz started falling asleep on my lap, paci lazily hanging from his lips. I looked over at Sapnap who seemed to be fighting sleep as well, deciding it was no one getting them to bed I gave in to sleep as soon as the two others finally relaxed their muscles and breath evening out.

-------------------------------------------

school has been kicking my butt, but I'm here with the content for you guys 😌 hope you enjoyed, updates will be slow but they're coming, if you have given requests just know they're coming, but business is a little slow rn 😔