moving day (Punz)

plot: Punz is moving in with Sapnap and Dream, Punz is feeling fuzzy and ends up slipping.

Punz: little, he/they, 5'8"

Sapnap: cg, he/him, 6'

Dream: cg, they/them, 6'4"

Names:

Punz - Punzo (Dream), bun (sapnap)

Sapnap - Sap (both)

Dream - Dweam (punz)

Punz POV:

I had just moved to Florida, and I'm currently moving in with Dream and Sapnap, Sapnap was helping me empty out my boxes and sort all my things and Dream was carrying the boxes from the truck and upstairs, so was I.

"Punzo!" Dream shouted from outside.

"Yes?" I responded, walking out the door and to the truck.

"This box, it doesn't seem the most welcoming, it's the last one." Dream said awkwardly, rubbing the back of their neck, I glanced at the box, it had 'don't touch' and 'private' scribbled all over it, with one singular butterfly sticker on it, my little stuff.

"Oh- yeah I'll take it if you want." I said grabbing it.

"Alright Punzo, I'll park the car, you go help out Sap." Dream said, smiling warmly. Dreams pet names and was pushing on my headspace, I had been pushing it off this whole move (almost 1 month) and this wasn't helping. I walked inside with the box in hand and headed upstairs.

"What took you so long bro?" Sapnap asked, raising a teasing brow.

"Dream was scared of carrying in this box." I let out a light chuckle as I presented the box to Sapnap, he eyed it then looked at me.

"I can see why!" he laughed.

"It's not that repulsive dude, I just wanted to make sure y'all pull a fucking 'what's in here' on me!" I defended, rolling my eyes.

"What do you even got to hide bro?" Sapnap laughed, my face faltered a little and I looked away slightly.

"Nuffing important." I responded quieter than anticipated, putting the box by my bed, and going to help Sapnap empty the other boxes, while emptying them though, I wasn't able to keep myself from slipping and panicked a little.

"Punz, are you okay?" Sapnap asked, patting my knee. I looked up at him and nodded, rubbing my eyes.

"Jus' sleepy." I mumbled, looking down.

"Punz? You sound really tired, are you sure there's nothing else?" he asked sitting next to me on the bed, I nodded and flopped down on his chest, he seemed surprised but wrapped his arms around me, stroking my back.

"Sap! Punzo! Dinner's ready!" Dream called from the hall. I let out a whine and cuddled more into Sapnap.

"We have to go down for dinner, Punz," I shook my head latching onto Sapnap, burying my face in the crook of his neck "Fine, I'll carry you down then." Sapnap said, standing up and placing me more conveniently. I wrapped my legs around his waist and stayed buried in his shoulder, lightly making a motion alike a cat making biscuits on his back.

Sapnap walked out and downstairs, making his way to the dining room. he went to put me down, but I tightened my grip on him, letting out a whine again, Sapnap seemed to give up and sat down with me in his lap.

"What's up with them?" I heard Dream ask, sitting down.

"I don't really know, I decided not to question it, he seems comfy." Sapnap said, playing with my hair, I wanted to muster the confidence to ask for something, but I'm a very quiet person, more so when small.