surprise

hey, I'm trying to get back to writing so the end is  a little abrupt and short, so sorry about that

Little! Foolish

Cg! Karl

credit to whoever made art above, if you know please tell me 

------------------------------------------

"Chat! Chat! Behave!" I exclaimed as chat was going crazy after I told them I had a surprise for them. Chat eventually calmed down after it was put on emote only. I was having a short alt stream while waiting for someone to arrive, the most unexpected meet up really but I hope chat will enjoy it.

I streamed for about an hour before someone knocked on my door, a grin formed on my face as I made eye contact with the webcam. I quickly rolled my chair to the door and yelled "Come in!!"

"Well chat! That seems to be it!" I smiled, giving 'chat' a teasing look. Steps came closer and closer until Foolish stood in the doorway, he, of course, was in on the plan, having his hood up and wearing a mask and a pair of sunglasses (ranboo moment??👀) in case he accidentally got in frame, though he seemed a little fidgety and wobbly where he stood. Chat filled with guesses but none of them were Foolish.

"Chat, I know I've only streamed for an hour and a half, but I'm gonna end it here, I'm going to send you all over to Tina, show her some love, alright?" I said, setting up the raid before sending them over to Tina and making sure everything was properly ended.

Foolish POV:

My head has been fuzzy all day, but I was trying to stay big because I'm going to go see Karl; my caregiver, today. We are meeting for content and just so we can hang out irl for a change and not just on discord, we have a plan, I'll arrive, and Karl will be live, we're teasing chat before we go live together the day after or the day after that again, so they will only know someone is there but not who.

I got on the plane and got comfortable for the 1hr 30min flight, I decided a flight would be better than driving due to how easily I slip when excited and nervous and don't want to risk slipping while driving. Once the flight landed, I got out, grabbed my luggage, and got in an uber.

When I got out of the uber I could barely be still as I looked at Karl's door, I thanked the uber driver and they drove away, I got ready to knock and felt myself slipping fast, I knocked and heard a 'Come in!' from inside, opened the door and put down my stuff, walking up to the open door with "stream room" written on it, once I saw Karl my headspace immediately took over and I stood the fidgeting while he ended

Karl POV:

Once everything was clear Foolish walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my torso and pushing his face into the crook of my neck, I carefully turned around and wrapped my arms around Foolish.

"You okay, bubs?" I asked, lightly drawing circles on his back. Foolish shook his head.

"'M sorry..." he mumbled out, whimpering slightly.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Liddol."

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, curious why he was so upset about it.

"Too fast, jus' came here..."

"Oh baby, don't worry about that, I will always take care of you no matter the timing. And there's no such thing as slipping 'too fast' in a meetup!" I smiled. All I got in response was a sniffle and a small nod "how old are you feeling?"

"Liddol..."

"Sippy small or bottle small?" he tends to not know so often I would ask him if he needed baby or toddler stuff.

"Bottle."

"Can you walk or too small? I saw you wobbling a little earlier."

"Too smawll."

"Alright, let's go to the couch then," I said picking him up, heading towards the couch "you stay here, and I'll fix you some milk, alright?"

"don' leave..." he mumbled out, grabbing my hoodie slightly.

"I'll be right over there, you can see me the whole time, don't worry, I won't leave," I said kissing his forehead and then going to the kitchen, Foolish watching intently, once I was done I walked back out with his bottle, handing it to him.

"thankies."

I sat down and Foolish cuddled up to me, I turned on the tv with a random cartoon and fed him the bottle.

-----------------------------------

again I'm sorry it's short, I will try and work on ⏃ part 2 maybe, but just be patient with me, please

✈︎⋆¸*ೃ -Karl Blue-⋆¸*ೃ✈︎ 

[he/they/ghost]