Overwhelmed

my first request let's go!! :D

Requester: @Misunderstood-Dream

I hope you like it!!! (Sorry it's a little short)

Little! Sam (Awesamdude)

Cg! Dream

Sam POV:

People have been mad at me constantly, yelling at me every chance they get, I can't even remember what I did! It's overwhelming. I huffed and walked to Dream's cell; it's only been less than an hour since I was there last but in there I'm not being yelled at. I never really listen to what they're saying, they're just yelling something at me.

"Back already, Sam?" a raspy and tired voice asked weakly as I approached the secret staff only door to Dream's cell.

"Leave me alone." I said back, more exhausted and weaker than anticipated.

"Well, I can't really leave, now can I?" I didn't respond "you were the one who came here, so if you want to be alone you should really find somewhere else to go." He kept rambling on.

"There's no where else to get peace. . ." I breathed out, as I slid down the wall with my back, ending up on the cold floor, bringing my knees up to my chest.

"What do you mean? I'm not that thrilling to be around as far as I know." Tears started rolling down my face as a familiar fuzziness settled in my head. I stood up and fiddled with the keys a little bit until I found the one belonging to the door, unlocking the door and standing in the door entrance.

Dream POV:

There was a beat of silence before there was a familiar jingle of keys before the door opened, Sam in the doorway with tears streaming down his face as he looked at me sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did- did I do anything?" I asked, he shook his head no, wiping away some tears from his face.

"they're mad. . ." he mumbled out, letting out a sob as he collapsed down into a crouching position, he was shaking and sobbing.

I recognize the behaviour; I don't want to assume but I'll act on my gut feeling. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey what's wrong, Sam? Did something happen?" he leaned against me and grabbed onto my shirt, his body going limp.

"They yell at me; I don't know what I did but they're mad at me." He chocked out.

"Who's mad?"

"Everyone, they're all mad at me. . ." he hid his face in my chest, shoulders shaking even more as he cried harder.

"I'm not mad, I promise, okay?" he nodded "how you feeling?"

"Smawll. . ." he mumbled out.

"How small?" he shook his head at the question "you don't know, alright, so I have a tiny boy with me today then." A nod.

"How about. . . we go sit on my bed and cuddle a bit until you calm down, that sound good?" he nodded and clung onto be as I started standing up, I carried him to my makeshift bed and placed him in my lap, it wasn't the best but I could manage. After a while he had finally calmed down and only sniffled every now and then.

"Why is you in hewe?" he asked looking up at me.

"I'm here because I did something unforgivable, I tried to protect everyone but did the opposite, I didn't realize and ended up here." I explained simply.

"But. . . if you no did on puwpose then why you in hewe?"

"People are afraid of me, they don't want me walking freely, they think I'm dangerous and want me locked up so they can keep track of me."

"I'm not scawed of you." He smiled, leading his head against my chest.

"I would hope so, big you is supposed to take care of me, make sure I don't escape, but care, give me food and water and make sure I'm not killed." I smiled down at him.

"You try to escawpe?" He asked.

"No, no, but that's still your job, baby."

"I have cool job?"

"Yeah very cool," I smiled as he snuggled his face into my chest, yawning "you tired?" He nodded at that.

"Do you have any gear you want to get?"

"I has in inwentowy. . ." He said, grabbing a pack from his inventory and putting it in his mouth. Not long after he was fast asleep, I decided to take a nap too.

——————————————————————
Heyyyy, I know it's short since I've used a lot of brain energy on exams but I hope you enjoyed :]

- ✈︎⋆¸*ೃ -Karl Blue-⋆¸*ೃ✈︎ [he/they/ghost]