Cramps

Trans AU to cope? Trans AU to cope😌

Yes I made George and Sapnap taller than Dream, what about it🙄✋

Enby Sapnap👉👈 Trans FtM Dream🤲 Tall George🤜🤛

Little! Dream (he/him)
Cg! George (he/him)
Cg! Sapnap (they/them)

CW/TW: throwing up, panicking,  a lil' bit of angst(but mostly fluff (I think))

Dream, Sapnap and George all moved together less than a month ago, Dream gets his period and the cramps gets overwhelming, George and Spanap knows he age regresses but not that he's afab

——————————————————

Dream POV:
I was laying on the bed curled in on myself, watching something on my phone, blocking the sun with my arm. I'm wearing a big hoodie and a big fuzzy blanket.

I wasn't laying there for nothing, I want to get up and do stuff, get food or water, talk to friends, practice, anything, but I can't get up. I'm not feeling well and my body is basically refusing to function.

"Dream?" Someone suddenly asked, opening the door to my room

"What?" I asked groggily

"Are you okay?" It's George

Oh yeah, this was also the first month of living with George and Sapnap, and neither had seen me like this before.

"M'fine."

"You don't look fine, are you feeling well?" George said, walking towards me. I stayed in my balled up position, not wanting him to se my not-so-flat chest.

"I said m'fine," I sigh "don't worry George."

"You don't look fine." He huffed

"I am-" right as I said that, cramps hit hard. I groaned, bringing my head towards my stomach and rubbing my face with my sweater paws.

"Dream!" George rushed to my side "what happened? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

I chuckled slightly at his concern "I'm fine Gogy, seriously, don't worry too much about it," I smiled, pushing myself up in a sitting position, still bent forward and legs crisscross.

Bad idea. It felt like I just opened a dam. I quickly but subtly put the fuzzy blanket over my lower half, George must've seen my panicked face though.

"Dream, I'm serious, something's obviously wrong, also sit right, you'll break your back."

"And I said, I'm fine, don't worry about it, and fight me about it, I'll sit how I want." My stomach started hurting more after sitting up and a familiar feeling of fuzziness creeped up on me, the pain being overwhelming. Overwhelming enough to make me slip immediately.

George POV:

"And I said, I'm fine, don't worry about it, and fight me about it, I'll sit how I want." Dream giggled. Suddenly he stopped, his face falling and tears started dripping down his cheeks.

"Dream?" I asked softly, he looked at me, desperately trying to wipe away the tears with his sweater paws.

"I-I don't wike da owie Geowge." He hiccuped, still trying to wipe away his tears.

"Oh Dream, come here." I said opening my arms to invite him to a hug, but to my surprise he shook his head no, now full on sobbing.

"Baby, I need you to tell me what's wrong." I said softly.