Dream is hurt (2/?)

Little!Dream and Cg!Sapnap

Others; Drista and Dreams mum (Sara (Fake name!))

Dream: 20, 5'10"

Sapnap: 20, 6'4"

Drista: 13, 5'3"

Sara: 38, 5'4.5"

—————————————

Drista pov: *earlier*

I felt Sapnap's presence outside Dreams door, before he went downstairs, opening the door for someone, Dream seemed to notice too, I could feel he didn't want to talk about this, he wanted out.

"Dream." I looked at my brother "why are you not going with Sapnap to the store?"

"Do we have to be two?"

"You're avoiding getting in a car."

"I'm not, we just don't need to be two."

"Dream, mum is worried about you."

"She doesn't need to be, I'm fine."

"You're not. You can talk to us we won't be mad." Dreams face flattened, pursing his lips and jaw tightening, I could see his eyes brimming with tears, though it quickly vanished as  the smell of mum's homemade cookies entered the atmosphere, curious eyes met mine.

"I thought she was at work." He said, voice a little shaky.

"So did I," I said glancing at the door, I heard murmurs from downstairs but Dream and I don't have the same powers as Sapnap and can't make out what they're saying.

"Are we done? I want cookies." Dream said, obviously trying to get away.

"Dream... I don't want to pressure you, but you need to tell us if something is wrong, we can get you help again if you want it." I said, frustration lacing my tone, I wasn't mad, just worried, and scared. His eyes brimmed with tears again.

"I don't want it." He said, voice low and unsteady.

"You need it, Dream."

"I don't!" He sobbed, hot tears spilling over and rolling down his cheeks as he hiccuped, I was taken aback by this, I have never seen my brother cry. He stood up, pushing me to the door and going back to his bed, grabbing his duvet before rolling in under the bed.

*no longer flashback*

I took a few seconds to process the situation, before deciding to get Sapnap was the smartest option right now. I ran down the stairs, yelling;

"Sapnap-" I paused as I saw mum hugging Sapnap with an expression of worry and sadness, Sapnap's face in her hair, arms wrapped around her* "mum..."

*(okay istg if anyone makes this weird- 👹 he's just comforting her, he views her as a mother figure)

Sapnap pov:

We looked over at Drista who seemed panicked, and then, there was the word vomit "we were talking and he started crying and suddenly he was sobbing and he stood up and he pushed me and he grabbed his blanket and he got under the bed still sobbing and- and-"

"Drista." I said, letting go of Sara and crouching down to Drista's eye level "breathe, okay, calm down, tell me what happened when you calmed down, okay?" She took a deep breath before looking me dead in the eyes.

"Dream's upset, he's under his bed, crying." She said, I quickly made my way upstairs, the two dirty blondes right behind me, I knocked at Dream's door.

"Go 'way!" Dream yelled, confirming my suspicions, I turned to the two women behind me.

"Wait downstairs, it would be really helpful if you can prepare a cozy movie night, you can choose the movie just make sure it's child-friendly." They seemed confused, as they didn't know Dream was a little, but I brushed it off and turned back to the door as they walked downstairs.

I opened the door and walked in, sitting down in his chair, rolling over to the bed, placing my feet slightly under the bed, something poked them, not harshly, just softly, almost curious little pokes, it's something he does when he hides, and he's tied between wanting to be alone and needing cuddles.

"Hi baby boy, are you okay?" I asked, wiggling my toes, he traced an 'n' and then a circle, on the top of my foot, I then heard a sniffle and a hiccup, and the hand retreated, "Baby, come out of there, me and mama made cookies when you talked to Drista." There was a short silence, then

"Chocolate?" His voice was shaky and watery.

"Yes baby, Sara made your favourite ones, cookies with white and normal chocolate bits, cooked with my flames that you insist make them magical." I smiled, hearing some shuffling, Dream's head poked out from under the bed, hands holding the bed frame. His face was tear-streaked, cheeks and nose red, eyes watery and puffy.

"They are magic, dada!" Dream giggled, a grin plastered on his face "they get really tingly on my tongue, so they magic!" Sliding more out from under the bed, I quickly grabbed him under the arms and placed him in my lap, making him giggle. I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a (platonic!) kiss on the cheek.

"So that's why you like 'em so much, huh? Because of the fire dust that gets left on them when papa fire them up?" I said, I already knew why he liked him, but how could I not play with him when he was acting like such an angel?

"Yeah, dada's dust make them yummy!" He giggled, giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek "love chu, dada!"

"I love you too, baby boy!" I stood up, placing him on my hip "Drista and Sara have readied the living room for a cartoon night, obviously, they don't know about your headspace, do you wanna tell them directly? Or do you just wanna go down there and watch the cartoons?" I asked him.

"Mama and D'ista can know! Dey can ask the askies if dey wonder." He said, Dream didn't care if people knew, he just didn't tell them unless they asked, but I still felt the need to make sure he was alright with someone else knowing. "I needs Moss!" Dream gasped, wiggling out of my arms.

"Of course, where did you put them last?"

"They under the bed."

"Well why don't you grab them, and I'll go clean off your paci in the bathroom right outside, okay?"

"Oki!"

I walked into the bathroom and started cleaning off his two paci's, I was drying off the pacifiers when suddenly a green stuffed dragon was waved in front of my face, I smiled and turned towards Dream who had an upset look on his face.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I uncomfy!" He whined.

"You're uncomfortable?" I asked, glancing at his jeans that he was tugging desperately at them, "let's change before we head down." I smiled, picking him up and carrying him back to his bedroom, setting him down on the bed, I walked to his closet. I grabbed an oversized hoodie (it was Punz's merch, Dream seemed to love that hoodie) and some knee-high socks, and a pair of PJ shorts. I dressed him, he hugged Moss and I popped a paci in his mouth, carrying him downstairs.

—————————————

part 2! :D

more parts coming as soon as I finish writing, looks like it's going to be 4-5 parts, maybe 6.