Smallnap

hiiiii, I'm here and alive :D
Short chapter but i felt y'all deserve some content for being so patient

Request: @st4rgirll (sadly it seems like their account is deactivated but i still wanted to do this for them)

Little! Sapnap
Cg! Dream
Sapnap slips after getting out in MCC dodge bolt
I don't want any discussion about the May MCC, got it? Good. :)
—————————————————

Sapnap wasn't having the best day, and on top of that MCC was today and it was not helping the fuzzy feeling.

If you asked him, he would say this MCC was rigged and he would want a rematch, if he even responded at that.

His team was scoring the highest but because of the stupid dodgebolt and Scott's stupid team, he was now fighting for his place at the top, and it was going terrible.

Dream POV:

I was watching as Sapnap got knocked out, and before I could process much, his stream was ended and he had left the game, and muting on discord.

I quickly excused myself before ending stream, sending them all over to Quackity. I quickly got up and went to Sapnap's room.

When I get there he was sitting under his desk, his favourite place to hide when upset, I moved over and sat on the floor next to him.

"Hey sappy, what's wrong?"

"Game was- so con- confusing an' an' then I had to fight to win even th- though my tweam was in fiwst an' then I gets knocked out and lost, I's not faiw!" He desperately tried to explain, small sobs and hiccups interrupting him occasionally.

"Aw baby, come here," I said reaching out my arms "I know it means a lot to you, it does to me also, but in the end it's just a game and there will be a next time, you're allowed to be upset though, alright?" I tried to comfort the best that I could.

Sapnap continued to cry for a little bit before settling down "tiwed" he stated simply.

"How old you feeling, baby?" He looked at me blankly before looking at his hands, then back at me "you don't know?" He nodded and mumbled a small 'dunno.'

"You wanna cuddle and have some warm milk, pandas?" He nodded at that, clutching onto my shirt. I carefully got up, holding him in my arms and headed for the kitchen. Once I had the milk I continued to our shared bedroom (they're not dating, just close, man idk I just wanted them to be sharing a room but not be dating)

I carefully sat us down on our bed, turning in the tv with low volume for background noise, positioning us in a comfortable, cuddling, position, before feeding Sapnap his bottle.

"Bubba?" I heard a soft voice say, I looked down at Sapnap, as a silent request for him to continue "did I do bads?" I was confused at that.

"What do you mean, bun?"

"I's didn't do any goods in da game." Tears started to well in his eyes.

"No, no, no, of course not, you did amazing, but sometimes things go a little wrong, but that doesn't mean you did bad." I smailed, kissing his forehead lightly.

He nuzzled his face into my chest and mumbled out a small 'I wuv you' as i laid us down, soon after soft snores could be heard throughout the room, indicating the little had fallen asleep. I checked the clock, 11pm, i decided to go to sleep myself as it had been a long night.

I would deal with what ever the consequences would be tomorrow.
———————————————————
Again sorry it's so short
But I hope you enjoyed!!

If you have any ideas, doesn't have to be prompts just ideas I will gladly take them

Like if you have an idea but dunno who the characters in it are, or if you just have a pairing you'd like to see but don't have any idea for them them :]

✈︎⋆¸*ೃ -K a r l  B l u e-⋆¸*ೃ✈︎
[he/they/ghost]