Qi Linqing sat in a chair, looked at him and asked, "What are you looking for?"

Zhong Chen got the box and turned around.

"This." He raised his hand.

Qi Linqing's face was inexplicable.

It is a delicate wooden box with a long strip shape. If according to the habit he expected, it is usually used to install the brush...

Zhong Chen sat on the edge of the bed and said, "I saw it at an online auction two days ago. I thought it should suit you well, so I bought it."

Qi Linqing: "You want to give it to me?"

"Otherwise." Zhong Chen said: "I can't use this stuff, just take it as a thank you for teaching me painting these days."

He handed the box to Qi Linqing, "open it and take a look."

Qi Linqing paused and took the box.

After opening it, he discovered that there was a bright white jade flute inside.

Zhong Chen: "Don't you know how to play? Try it and see if you like it."

When he saw it at the ancient online auction house, he thought it was suitable for him.

Qi Linqing glanced away and quickly moved away. Judging from the quality of jade, he knew that this flute must be of great value.

"Actually, you don't have to give me anything. You have helped me a lot in my studies," he said.

Zhong Chen: "Can that be the same?"

Qi Linqing: "I think the same. By the way, how much did you buy for Xiao?"

"Fifty thousand." Zhong Chen lied without blinking.

It's actually half a million.

Qi Linqing thought that the price was still acceptable. You can return a gift with a similar price to the other party next time.

He accepted the gift frankly and said, "Thank you."

"Well, what else do you say thank you." Zhong Chen stood up and stretched, "Let's start learning now."

Qi Linqing nodded and said, "Okay."

Zhong Chen glanced at him from the corner of the eye and hummed inwardly.

You practice my painting every night, and now that Feng Shui takes turns, I also want you to learn.

Zhong Chen took out a few copies of the bottom of the box and placed them on the table, saying: "Write! Ask me if you don't."

Qi Linqing nodded and said, "Okay."

Then he really bowed his head and began to write.

Under the warm yellow shadow of the lamp beside the table, his profile was sharp and focused.

It seems that learning is a kind of enjoyment for him.

Zhong Chen was taken aback.

He quickly realized that there was something wrong with him, withdrew his gaze, and coughed slightly.

Zhong Chen took out his mobile phone and began to watch the stock market trends to divert his attention.

This method really works.

The two were busy with their own affairs, and time passed by unconsciously.

When Zhong Chen came back to his senses, it was already eight o'clock in the evening.