In the shop.

Qiao Zhou didn't recognize who this young man was, only that he seemed to have affected his business a little bit.

Who would dare to enter the shop when the other party is here? !

Qiao Zhou drank the tea in the porcelain cup, stood up and pushed open the door.

He looked at the boy, with a polite smirk on his face: "Would you like to come in and have a look?"

Zhong Chen stared at the phone and said, "Wait."

Qiao Zhou sighed inwardly. He didn't look at the other party as if he came to buy something. Wouldn't it be someone who had offended before and invited to smash the shop?

Thinking of this, Qiao Zhou suddenly felt a little depressed.

"Little brother, you—"

Halfway through the conversation, he suddenly saw a familiar figure coming not far away.

His little nephew, Qi Linqing, walked to the door of the store and took off his mask. He naturally handed the teenager a cup of milk tea and said: "Sorry, there is a traffic jam on the road late."

Qiao Zhou: "..."

Dare to know them.

However, Qiao Zhou always felt that his gentle and courteous nephew was very incompatible with this social tattooed youth.

"What is your relationship?" Qiao Zhou looked at them and asked.

Qi Linqing said: "Friends."

Zhong Chen said: "Roommate."

The answers of the two men overlapped again in unison.

Qi Linqing glanced at the person beside him and added: "This is Zhong Chen. I live with him in the same studio now."

Zhong Chen: "Yeah."

Qiao Zhou: "Oh oh oh." Then rounding up means cohabitation? !

Zhong Chen drank two sips of milk tea.

"It's quite hot outside, why don't you come into my store and blow up the air conditioner." He hurriedly welcomed the two into the store.

Qi Linqing nodded and led Zhong Chen in.

He made an appointment here specially.

After all, if the other party wants to buy ancient paintings, it is better to ask the professional Qiao Zhou.

Sitting in the store and chatting for a while, Qiao Zhou thought of the hot search he saw this morning, and teased Qi Linqing:

"Your beautiful legs are being discussed online now."

Qi Linqing: "..."

Qiao Zhou: "Hahahaha I'll just make a joke."

Qi Linqing changed the subject and said, "My friend wants to buy a painting."

Qiao Zhou looked at Zhong Chen, "Are you?"

Zhong Chen: "Yeah."

Since I came to Antique Street, I must be buying antique paintings.

Qiao Zhou did not expect that the other party would be interested in antiques at a young age, so he thought about it and asked, "What kind of painting do you want to buy?"

Zhong Chen: "It's from Tang Dynasty, it's better to be Yuan Sihao's painting."

As he spoke, he used his peripheral vision to look at the changes in Qi Linqing's expression.