You want to what? -Ally Mayfair Richards

This is a short one..
WARNING!: Dark!mommy Ally,mention of dead family,hair pulling,toxic relationship.

Oops..enjoy?🏃‍♀️

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"I can't do this anymore,I don't want this anymore"

The brunette sets her eyes up to her away from her book."excuse me sweetheart?" She ask sweetly with a dangerous smile."I'm going to leave" Y/n said trying to sound all brave eventhough the look her wife's giving her is scaring her but still she didn't want Ally to ruin her life like how is it already ruined by her of course,it's not because her wife is like cheating on her but because her wife's obsessed with her. At first she likes it but the time they both got married,she saw the true color of her,the way how Ally controls her own body than herself is scaring her. She actually already told her wife the thought of leaving her for good but Ally only punished her for being such a 'brat' and 'ungrateful' to have a wife like her who's cooking for her and taking care of her so basically just blaming her for thinking of that way.

When she told her that her actions and words hurts her, Ally blame her and even invalidate her feelings asking that why she's hurting,what's hurting when she only 'cares' for her. Just after one week later which is today,Y/n thinks that this is the time to tell her the truth.

With sweaty hands,Y/n back away from her as she stand up and look down at her."you want to what sweetheart?" She ask holding her chin up to face her."can you say it again?" She ask tightening her fingers to her chin until her fingers are starting to mark her which earn a whimper from her."s-stop" she said pushing her head away from her tighten hand but Ally held her in place staring down at her."you want to leave mommy?,where are you going then?,you don't have any family with you sweetheart" she said cooing teasing with a smirk as tears slipped down her cheeks."say you're sorry-" "no!". Ally raised an eyebrow at her."is my sweetheart trying to fight back?" She ask squinting her eyes before she lick her lips waiting for a her answer."I don't want to be h-here anymore!" Y/n said pushing her hand away.

"That's it!" Ally grab a hold of her hair and drag her down on her knees."say you're sorry and mommy will forgive you,say it" she said pulling her hair harder as she cry out in pain."n-no,ouch!". The brunette lean down to her level while pulling at her hair and the other gripping her chin up."l-let me go Ally,please" she plead."you're over there sweetheart just say you're sorry and you won't do it again then I'll let your pretty face go" she whispered."let me g-go please..mommy,please I'm s-sorry,I won't do it again!" She yelled in pain and her wife immediately let her go."good girl" she said kneeling with her and pull her to her body."shh,shh mommy loves you sweetheart,does it hurt baby?" She ask kissing the top of her head,when Y/n nodded her head 'yes'.

Ally stroke her hair gently while cooing at her."I'm sorry sweetheart but you're being bratty with mommy and you know I don't like that. Will you leave mommy?" She ask with a pout that always got her,the thought of punishment that Ally gave her last last week made her shake her head pleading her with her eyes and a whimper."shh,I know you wouldn't,you just want mommy's attention" she said smiling down at her. Her lips gently kissing the top of her head gently."you'll help me cook and forget what happened today,is that ok sweetheart?" She ask pushing some baby hairs out of her face with a kiss."yes mommy" she whisper."now don't cry pretty girl" she said helping her to get up with a sweet smile."i don't want t-to leave you mommy".

"Of course,you wouldn't want the thought of eating my 'special' spaghetti tonight,right sweetheart?"