Meeting Them - Ms Venable

I'm back!! Enjoy!!

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

Another day another hope,hoping that her boss named Wilhemina Venable in short 'Ms Venable' would finally go on a date with her. Eventhough it looks hopeless, she's still hoping because her boss are giving her some mix signals last...week,that was last week when she acts like they're together inside the building,acting all jealous everytime their bosses asks for Y/n. That was last week before the time Y/n saw her with her own eyes,the blonde rich woman just suddenly came inside Ms Venable's office and they chit chat,all sweet and flirty and that day she also found out that the woman named Billie Dean (the famous medium) is also trying to hook her boss's stone cold heart.

✿✿✿

Y/n fixed the folder of papers that she's about to send to Ms Venable with a sigh. The famous medium is there maybe flirting or they're already sucking each other's face inside her office. She walk and smile to her co workers kindly before she knock on the door gently,after 3 minutes Ms Venable finally tell her to 'come in' with stern so she does,she open the door and just stand there looking at them suspicious. Billie have a smirk on her face as she look at her up and down like judging her soul but that doesn't intimidate her so she look at her boss more serious. "Here are your files Ms Venable" she said looking straight into her eyes,she wouldn't let them control her or intimidate her this time."just put them down here on my table" she said looking up and down her body."that purple dress fits you" she mentioned while pointing at her body. Y/n nod."thank you Ms Venable,I have to go now" she said turning her back on them."someone's jealous" she heard Billie said quietly with a smirk of course.
Y/n turn around and look at her with a sarcastic smile."infact no Ma'am,you can have her--" "how dare you treating her that way Ms Y/l/n?!" Ms Venable then suddenly growl standing up from her seat while slamming her hands on her table earning a wide smirk spreading at Billie's face as she watched Y/n.

"I'm sorry Ms Venable" she said. 'that means there's already something going on between...them' she thought to herself,I mean Ms Venable used to do that to her too but now.. guess it's not for hers anymore."sorry..Miss" she said before she turn around."I'm not telling you to go and turn your back on us Ms Y/l/n,do you not know how to respect?!" She asked more than yelling at her. Y/n turn back around and stay still."what is it do you want Ms Venable?, because I still have files to sent to other employees" she said stay calm. Ms Venable seems shocked for a second but immediately smirk at her."do you think acting like that will make you look brave?" She asked smirking at her. "No Ms Venable, I'm acting like how your assistant should act" she said calmly as Billie just watch them even scoffing quietly at her. She wants Ms Venable only to hers and she doesn't like to share plus she always gets what she wants.
"I guess I'm just wasting my time on someone like you,I don't want to see you again here in my office,now get the FUCK out of my sight. You're fired!" She roared slamming the files Y/n made for 18 hrs without sleep.

She just stood there and shocked making them both smirk."thank you Ms Venable" she whispered under her breath before she walk away from them looking at her eyes for the last time.
Her heart's pounding rapidly as her hands shakes.'how can she do this to me' she think breathing heavily through her mouth as tears form in her eyes. The fact that it hurts her so much,the way they just smirk at her like a sign for defeat,the way how Ms Venable treats her..maybe leaving them all behind is the best plan for now.

>>𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩>>

*3 yrs later*

Y/n finally found a place that she can call 'my home',it was in a small village with friendly people,she doesn't like socializing but hearing there's a new neighbors coming,why not give them some homemade cookies to welcome?,right?.