Lesson - Ms Venable

꧁• ━━━━━━ •꧂

WARNING: SMUT(MDLG)

Req from; cordeliacumslut thank you for your patience 😮‍💨🧎‍♀️

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

A plan is to distract Ms Venable while she's working and Y/n don't recommend that one,ever! But there she goes now planning to distract her busy redhead girlfriend. Ms Venable's spending her time all inside her office and of course Y/n needed her sometimes—always too,she needed some attention from her too that's why maybe the only way to have it is to break the rules that she made.

"I'm busy but come in dear!" She raised her voice but gentle if that's possible. Y/n sigh in relief as she closes the door behind her and study her posture."does it hurt?" She asked–quietly–due to her back."no but why are you here?" She asked not even staring at her to look at how Y/n display her bare body all for her."I'm here for you to relax, you've been working so..hard today mistress" she said in sexy whispering voice while walking towards her. The redhead's breathe hitched when she felt the warm breath of hers hitting the back of her head."sweetheart,If I were you I wouldn't do that" she said shaking her head."but you're not me" she answered earning a dark chuckle and a smirk from the redhead."that attitude --oh darling,what do you think you're doing hm?" She asked. Her face now facing her and now dark eyes roaming her body from the bottom to the top. Her teeth sinking down on her bottom lips as she stare at her thighs and breasts."do you like it?" Y/n asked biting her index finger. Instead of giving her an answer the redhead pull her closer to her while her hands gripping her ass giving it a squeezes, earning a moan from her."are you really trying to distract from work sweetheart?, because that won't work on me darling,try harder" she said in raspy before letting go of her and just go back to work.

Y/n bite her lip and step on both sides of her crossed legs ."can I sit down?" She asked making Ms Venable look up at her slightly (since she's taller than her a little) when she realized she's blocking the screen. With a look she gave her a one nod and pull her down on her lap."be a good girl and stay still" she said pulling her face closer to the crook of her neck as she began to work leaving a flustered Y/n hugging her.
She slowly starts to grind on her moving and rolling her hips slowly. Ms Venable immediately stopped typing and feel what she's doing."what do you think you're doing pumpkin?" She asked raising an eyebrow."I don't know" she shrugged closing her eyes and focus on what she's doing. She scoffed and ignore her then focus on the screen that she of course couldn't ignore,she still can feel her clothed area rubbing down on her hips and it's distracting her,now all she wanted to do is to cane the fuck out of her. "Y/n,you should stop that now" she said gritting her teeth, she choose to ignore her and hugged her closer to her biting the soft skin from her neck gently.

"One..." She warned and still,she didn't listen.
"Two..". Nothing.
"Thr--" "mistress,why are you counting?" She asked smiling up at her innocently.

'little shit' she thought to herself.

"Get off of me and go to our bedroom!,NOW!" She scolded gritting her teeth. Y/n immediately stand up and go to their bedroom jumping down on the soft bed while smiling to herself while on the other side Ms Venable sigh shaking her head and closing her laptop instead.

She can hear the loud thud of Mina's cane hitting the floor hard,you can immediately tell she's gritting her teeth for distracting her she admit she felt bad for for doing it to her but the time the redhead open the door and shut it hard she feel excited.
"Strip" "plea--" "I said strip and turn on all fours Y/n!" She warned thudding her cane down hard on the floor. 'uh oh, she's mad'–and it's hot.
She bit her lip and give her a nod,her shaky hands slowly unclasping her bra and tossing it on the ground and her perky breasts jump out of her hands as she cupped them feeling her girlfriend's eyes staring at it while wetting her lips. Y/n kneel on the bed then slowly pulling her pantie down her knees and lifting her knee up until it's completely down on the ground with her bra. Ms Venable raised an eyebrow at her when she look up at her forgetting what to do next,she nod and while kneeling down,she slowly slide down,chest touching the sheets until she's completely on all fours.