Two kids - Diane Sherman

Urgh,I hate this one but..nevermind

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"I only want one or two kids you know". "Then two kids,it is. We wil only have two kids" Diane butt in with a smile on her face as she stare at her.

____

>>Flashback>>

"Fuck,I can't!" Y/n gasped as she push once again. "You can do it honey, come on" her wife Diane said while kissing the top of her head.
"Oh fuck you Diane!". "You'll regret saying that to me sweetheart" she whispered into her ear.

"One push Mrs Sherman,I can see the hea--" The nurse got interrupted by the cries of the baby."thank God,w-what the fuck I can still--"."Mrs Diane,I think you and your wife have a twins..More push Mrs Sherman".
"Oh my fucking God!". "Go honey" Diane chuckle before whispering sweet and soothing words to her.

___

>>Flashback>>

(Inside Ms Venable's Principal Office)

"Oh yes,yes...faster" Y/n breathe out as she gripped the side of the table of their friend's (Ms Venable) while her wife Diane pound her cunt relentlessly with a quiet moan and a smirk on her face."naughty girl,letting me fuck her inside my friend's office while she's gone.." she whispered into her ear. She moan quietly and nod at her words."ah yes..deeper..oh God..I'm coming!" She moan with the sound of their skin slapping,her toes curl and eyes roll at the back of her head as she came around her cock."Fuck.." the redhead breathe before she slam her cock deep in her and came also while trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know what will happen if..your friend find this out..".

___

(Inside their bedroom)

"Darling, turn around" Diane whispered into her ear. Y/n bite her lip and turn on her hands and knees letting her wife line up her cock into her wet slit.
When everything's alright,she began to push the head in before she pound her cunt once again. Their quiet moans and the headboard can only be heard inside their room.
"F-fuck...we have to go faster sweetheart..our kids are sleeping.."

(And so on...)

>>𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕>>

"Wow,two kids huh?" Diane's friend named Billie Dean Howard –Wilhemina Venable's wife– asked with a smirk on her face."Uh..yes two k-kids..". "Well I don't think they're only two Y/n" Wilhemina butt in with chuckle as she cooed at the baby in her arms..which is Y/n and Diane's baby."They're all five sweetie" the blonde continues and babied the four months old baby in her wife's arms."I don't think it's only five" Diane said with a chuckle.

Both of them look up at them in shocked."Don't tell me--" "Are you shitting--"

"Y/n's pregnant".

Wilhemina could only look at the four months old baby in shocked while her wife looks traumatized as she knew that another baby means more babysitting to come.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

Yup, it's a short one.