Welcome home - Billie Dean Howard

Warning: SMUT (MDLG)

Req from: gayforcateee & th1nos you both have the same req about G!p so enjoy!! Hehe
Thank you for your patience 😥🥰.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

The white oversized shirt and her underwear without a bra on fits perfect into her body plus the short green apron that her wife likes,hugging her body perfectly. Her hair tied up in a messy bun making her look all hot and not to mention that her nipples are peeking out through the thin cloth.

That's what her wife Billie -the famous medium saw when she open the door of their house. Her teeth immediately caught her bottom lips,biting it as she look at her up and down."Hello sexy" she ssid in raspy hot voice,Y/n gasped in shocked but when she look at her,she immediately smile and walk to her."Hello love, how's your work?" She asked wrapping her arms around her neck."Good" she answered shortly before slamming her lips to her,her hands gripping her waist down to her hips and ass."you look good wearing that" she said into her lips. Her tounge asking for her permission to went inside her mouth and when her wife nod,she open her mouth and wait for the blonde's tounge,Billie waste no time and explore her mouth. Their tounge fight together for dominance which the blonde won,Y/n's eyebrows are frowned as she moan pulling her closer to her. The kiss starts to get sloppy and messy until Billie suck on her tounge before they pull away saliva mixing together. "Ah" Y/n breathy moan after they pull apart.

Billie's acrylics runs down to her hips up to her underwear."you're not wearing a bra?" She asked looking down at her breasts more clear than before,she can see the valley of her breasts and her hard nipples asking for her to suck them."I know I forgot and didn't notice" she said softly. Billie stare at her angelic face before her hand slowly going inside her thin shirt and cupping her breasts giving it a gentle squeezes. Y/n bite her lip as she stare at her with her eyebrows frowned,moaning quietly as her hands gives her ample bosoms a tender squeeze.
"Oh darling,you're so fucking hot" she said before slamming their lips again together. Her acrylics now pinching her bud while giving her a open mouthed kisses,sucking her lips and exploring her mouth with her long tounge."Oh Billie" Y/n breathe pulling her by her waist closer to her that she can feel her standing cock through the thin fabric of her floral dress."come on..put it in me" she breathe out,slowly grinding her front into hers. Hand slowly going down her front until she cupped her covered cock earning a moan from Billie,she bit her bottom lips before pulling away from her as she bend over the kitchen island.

Billie look down at her,legs all spread as she bend down in front of her."oh dear" she smirk smacking her ass before she slowly pull her underwear down on her knees."you will abandon the food you're making for us just for me to fuck you?..oh what a sweetheart you are for me darling" she cooed kicking her legs to the side while undressing herself,smacking her ass every time.

Now that Billie's finally left only with her underwear on,Y/n wanted impatiently who's now whining at her."come on love" she breathe grinding on her front moaning at the feeling of her only with her underwear on. The blonde shush her as she pushed her back down the cold marble table before she pull her underwear down letting her cock spring free in the cold air. She run in up and down her wet slit collecting some of her wetness before slowly entering her hole,they both moan at the feeling of their warmness and her walls clenching around her head tightly."oh yes.." Y/n moan satisfied. The blonde now slowly getting inside of her watching as her cock disappear and went deep. Her walls squeezing her gently so she pull away before slamming it back in feeling her tighten around her more.

Y/n gasped the sudden push that Billie's now giving her and she starts to tense."God sweetheart..we've been fucking for so long but you're still fucking tight.." she breathe giving her ass a spank. Y/n throw her head back and moan loudly as she grind with her."mhm yes...just fuck me!" She moaned out gripping the side of the table. Billie roll her hips slowly before slamming her cock in and out getting faster and deeper while gripping her waist to help her thrusting harder. "Oh B-billie..." She moan closing her eyes shut and leaving her mouth agape,letting her moans out. Billie's thick meat brushes all over her tighten walls getting further and deeper, exploring her insides. She throw her head back and moan her name while her acrylics sinks down to her skin from trying to push her down on her cock.

Y/n's legs are spreading even more at her thrusts creating slapping sounds from their wetness, she's starting to close her legs and starting to roll her eyes at the back of her head as Billie,her wife now hitting her spot repeatedly while letting her hands pull her down on her while she's thrusting up to her making her moan incoherent sounds."oh yes...yes..ah!" She moan. "Mhm just like that..you feel so good around me" Billie moan with her.
She bang her harder and rougher because that's what Y/n likes when it comes to Billie fucking her from behind so that she can feel her dominance and the feeling of getting railed by the medium.

"I'm so close!" She breathe out whiny with a moan. Billie keeps hitting her spot again and again until now that she saw Y/n's lifting her other leg up to curl her toes."I'm glad to help you curling those toes sweetie" she breathe before lifting it up and fuck her sloppy wet cunt like there's no tomorrow. "Billie!..oh fuck!" . In this position helps Billie to make her wife tremble and legs shake."Go on Sweetheart..come for me" she said,cock twitching causing her walls to immediately tighten around her while billie's veiny cock now about to burst out cum inside her. "Mhm..all tight for me" she said.
And with one deep thrust,she slammed her cock deep in her before they came together shaking as their cum drip and mix together."o-oh.." Y/n moan feeling her warm thick jizz."W-welcome home love" she breathe out making her chuckle as she slowly thrust her hips into her.

Out of the blue, Y/n's eyes widened at thought."fuck Billie!" She gasped giving her hand a slap."hey are you ok?" Billie asked squeezing her waist."you're not wearing a condom love!".

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂