Lana and Audrey Things -Lana Winters x Audrey Tindall

WARNING..blood

Just a random idea 🐮

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

The wide wet floor in the bathroom is now covered with blood that came out of Y/n's head who falls unconscious from the infact of her body when it hits the ground with a thud. The only thing that covers her body is her oversized shirt and underwear but they're all covered in blood also,gladly,her girlfriends heard the thud from downstairs and they immediately ran upstairs inside their room where another bathroom is located. Their eyes widened in both shocked and fear as they saw her laying down there swimming with her own blood– and while Audrey's panicking that made the brunette panicked– it takes three minutes before Lana finally call an ambulance and took them.

"Calm down?!,are you serious?!,what if she's dead-- OH MY GOD!Lana!,what if she's dead?!" The blonde woman cries in her arms."calm down sweetheart,she only hit her hea--" "WHAT ABOUT AMNESIA?,T-THAT FUCKING WORD EXIST LANA AND WHAT IF SHE GOT IT WHEN SHE WOKE UP?!" She yelled shaking the confused brunette. "Look,hey,hey calm down,look she's still breathing. As long as she's breathing then we're good".
Audrey give her that judging look."are you fucking kidding me.." she mumble to herself. "She's dead! Y/n's dead!" She then yelled at her. "Audrey" she warned. "She's sleeping peacefully because she needs to rest ro gain her energy back,stop being overdramatic darling" she said now pulling out her warning voice. "Do you even care about her--"

"H-hello?"

"Sweetheart,hello darling" Lana said smiling down at her. "Holy shit,JESUS CHRIST,THANK YOU-- A MIRACLE..I KNEW IT!,OH MY GOD LOOK AT YOUR FACE,SMILE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BUT THANK YOU GOD FOR THE MIRACLE!" Audrey yell in surprise as she look down at Y/n who's smiling widely up at them.
"Y/n can you please speak and tell us you remember me?, I'M so worried about you!" She exclaimed hitting her hips slightly. Y/n only smile at them happily and it's kinda..creepy for the blonde but Lana knew that Y/n's just happy at the reaction of their 'happy' girlfriend.

"L-lana?,I think she have amnesia..hey Y/n,babe..you know me?,The famous Audrey Tindall?, I'm your girlfriend and you be thankful about that I worked hard for us then her, Lana do you remember? Lana Winters our maid--Ow! Bloody hell!" She yelp in pain as Y/n hit her with her foot playfully in the stomach. Lana roll her eyes to the blonde."Do I look like a maid to you?" She asked. "Of course!, you're so fucking bossy and Y/n hated you for that" "that's not true!!" Y/n whine glaring at Audrey. "Just look at me darling She's just a STRANGER" Lana said with a smirk on her face and she lean in to kiss her cheeks and a light kiss to her forehead careful and gentle.

"I sometimes want to leave this relationship" Audrey scoffed. "You two are so dramatic!" She scoffed once again.."my two maids!"..And again.

"So this is what I got after being unconscious?" Y/n pout looking up at Audrey."telling me you want to leave this relationship?" She pout even more.
The blonde frown at her."you know I- NEVER!" She said biting her tounge as she look down at her. "Look who's starting to smile" Lana teases the blonde."look a maid's talking" she said back making Y/n laugh."why are you two like that?" She asked giggling at them loudly.

They both look down at Y/n who's laughing at them before they look at each other with a smile and as Lana give her a nod a sign for her to 'keep going' and tease each other –the thing with both of them knowing acting like that will make her laugh and a giggling in mess– Audrey keeps talking back to the 'bossy' Lana Winters while Lana keeps giving her 'that' look while Y/n's giggling at them.

Her laughs filled the room as the sunlight shine outside hits her skin as it come through the window of the hospital, lighting up the white room. The laugh that they miss eventhough it was only 9 hours as Y/n slept well all thanks to Lana and Audrey things.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK /j.