Courting Y/n -Mildred Ratched

-this is a short one

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊!.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

She's tired that's all.

All the flowers,gifts and everything that the Nurse gave to her is tiring, receiving them all the time EVERY.DAY. is tiring so Y/n made the decision.

Before Mildred could even knock on her door,Y/n open it wide for her to come in."Hi honey", The Nurse said wearing the same green nurse wear from yesterday holding a beautiful bouquet and at the same time –5:30. Y/n nod at her inviting her to come in which is a thing that leave the redhead confused,Y/n haven't done that before for her but she stay silent and walk in looking at her not so small and big house. Mildred give her the bouquet which the woman set it down on the table smiling at her with a quiet 'thank you'.

"Sit down Mildred, want some tea?" She ask looking at her giving her a small smile."honey,can you please just tell me why did you bring me here?I mean why did you open that door for me to come in?" Mildred ask not having a time to stay patient and wait for her answer. Y/n let out a sigh lowering herself to sit in front of her rubbing the back of her neck,nervously."You know,I actually have to tell you something and it's about this. US" she said looking at her trying to find a sign for her to keep going which the redhead immediately understand and give her a nod to keep going."do I have to worry about this news of yours honey?" She ask with a slight smirk."I..don't know,maybe?" She ask shrugging her shoulders and continue."You know about all the flowers and stuffs,your gifts for me is kinda t- I don't want your money to get wasted just to buy me things like this" she said pointing at the bouquet in front of them."so you don't like it?" She ask fixing the wrinkles on her shirt."no!no, it's not like I didn't LIKE it,I just don't..I don't,I--" "what are you trying to say exactly darling?" Mildred ask swallowing the bundle of nerves inside her throat trying to calm herself down as her heartbeat increases.

"You should stop this. All of this Mildred" Y/n said getting ready for her reaction."w-what?,why?what did I do darling?" Mildred question moving from her seat slightly to take her hand."sweetheart, enlighten me I need to know, am I making you feel uncomfortable?" She ask taking her hand with hers and give it a kiss,and a kiss and more kisses to her warm skin."I want you to stop this all Mildred are you ok with that?" She ask looking down to their intertwined hands."of course not sweetheart, I've been doing this for two months now and I can't just lose you like this" she said a single tear slipped down her cheeks which Y/n's thumb immediately catches,soft skin wiping the tear away.

"Mildred. Stop courting me please,why would you court me if I'm your girlfriend already?" She ask frowning,she look away from her to hide the blush on her face and the smile forming. Mildred look up at her in shock. "E-excuse me sweetheart?". A gasped left her mouth as she scoff quiet."You piece of sh--You silly girl!, don't make a woman nervous like that again!" She said smiling through tears of joy. Y/n bite her lip while looking down at her feet."Oh sweet baby Jesus" The redhead said making her giggle."My soon to be wife just surprised me like that" she said kissing the top of her head."Come here you silly girl" she said tapping her lap for her to sit. Y/n giggle, blushing in mess as she sit down on her lap smiling at her."I didn't mean to make you nervous Mildred" she said looking down at her lips."shut it darling" she said and slam her lips into hers gently as they smile happily. "This is the best day of my life" Y/n said cuddling her body."yeah sweetheart?" She ask smiling down her. "Mhm-mhm" she hummed before it turns to giggle,her laugh echoes as Mildred's fingers starts to dance around her waist tickling her skin.

"Jesus,are you crying honey?"

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

to publish a new story is not what's on my mind actually but I just have to make this one clear so..I’m not what I wrote/write in books that's it.Hope you all know you're reading a 18+ FICTION book. Have a nice day.