Why are you smiling mommy? -Cordelia Goode

Warning:slight smut?,parent!reader,lactation kink,biting and that's it

This is a req from anon,i hope you like it eventhough I didn't know how to end this,i know it's horrible I'm so sorry abt that.
Enjoy!💕

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

'Show your breastfeed baby your boobs to see
their reaction'

That's where the idea came from,Y/n's currently playing with their one year old daughter inside their bedroom with her wife–Cordelia–watching them with a quiet giggle when she suddenly pull her phone out of her pocket and lift her shirt up out of nowhere leaving her wife confused. She's wearing a nursing bra and unclasp it showing their daughter her healthy breast."sweetie can you look at mama darling?" She ask sweetly,a giggle slips out of her lips as their daughter immediately cooed as she look up at her."mMa!mama!" She hummed crawling to her with a few giggles and squeals with 'mama' on repeat."look who's smiling at mama" she said cooing down at her as she looks up at her finally in her arms."mama" she cooed tugging at her nursing her bra before she latch on her with a sigh."is my baby tired?" She cooed nodding her head while their daughter smile up at her with a tired nod."our sweetheart got tired all of the sudden huh" she said kissing the top of her head,as the camera stay focused on their daughter,she point it up to her wife who's looking at them.

"Now,now why is mommy smiling too?" Y/n ask innocently looking up at Cordelia who's smirking at them."I thought they're for me" she said earning a huff from her with a chuckle."just because I let you last night doesn't mean you can today,Dee" she said. The blonde crawl to her until she's by her side and before anything could happen,she stop recording immediately and look down at her lips."what?" She ask looking back up to her eyes. Cordelia roll her eyes playfully as Y/n lean in closing their eyes together and just as they both feel their hot breath together and lips so close to each other,Y/n is the first one to got up with a giggle."what are you doing darling?" She ask walking out of the room to their daughters. "You're such a tease" the witch mumble shaking her head.

__
"D-dee"

Quiet whimpers and mumblings sounds like a bee buzzing filled the room."y-you're getting rougher delia" she whisper into her ear with a moan while her fingers are tangled to her hair keeping her mouth in place, Cordelia then hummed softly around her bud tasting the not so warm milk coming out of it."oh i thought that's what you like?" She teas kneading her other breast tenderly and gently while licking her bud."if you keep teasing me,you won't have any of this tomorrow" she said rolling her eyes playfully."not a fan of being teased hon- mhm" Y/n groan and pull her mouth in place with a moan and a quiet 'shut up' making her wife smirk.
'you don't have to do that darling,all you have to do is ask' she said telepathically to her and chug the milk rolling down her throat with a hummed.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

This is so bad, I'm so sorry:(.
-also I'm sorry abt saying that I'll try to make a Part II for 'Left Out' with Cordelia and Wilhemina,I tried to think of an ending to it but writer's block really said NO:]