Come and Get your girl- Sally McKenna

WARNING: SMUT!

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"Love?,are you ok there?".

Words that startled the blonde woman who's had been watching the video on her phone repeatedly for two minutes straight!. And it annoys Y/n so much hearing that song over and over again and it goes..

'come and get your girl,she be tryna flirt,so I told her wait,woah,wait,woah'. And it keeps going repeatedly.

"I am darling" she said in her raspy voice."you've been watching that video on repeat.." she said with a frown and she put all the things away since she's cooking for dinner."oh,this silly video that these random people made" she said with a chuckle."can I see it?,random people?" She asked clearly not knowing about everything on social media."sure,come here baby" she said giving her lap a top for her,a sign to sit on it. Y/n smile as she walk towards her and sit down on her lap."silly vid--oh.." Her smile drop immediately as she saw the booty on the screen."wow,silly huh.." she said smiling sarcastic at her wife."yeah,silly video?" She asked."you like videos like that Sally, don't you?" She asked smiling at her sarcastic."I--sweetheart no!, that's not true baby!" The blonde whine with a chuckle."oh come on,I know you love seeing girls ass display on screen" she said and untangle her wrapped arms around her waist,freeing herself from the blonde but Sally's faster than that,she immediately catch her back and place her back down on her lap."honey,I-well you know sometimes I'm horny--" "sometimes??" "Sweetheart.." she said in a more serious tone.

"Are you jealous baby?" She asked giving her 'that' look."Sally please not now,I'll just go back to cooking and you can watch that goddamn woman all DAY" She said."you don't get it dear..I'm thinking about you while watching this video" she said."I'm not paying attention to her doing that grinding--" "Sally please don't mention that thing on my face" "sweetheart what I'm saying is that..." Sally move her face closer to her until her breath hitting Y/n's cheeks and ear.
"ride on my face like that while I eat you out" she whispered,ear fucking her with her tounge. She lick her earlobe giving it a slight tug with her teeth enough to make her horny.

━━━ ୨୧ ˻˳˯ₑ*॰¨̮ ━━━

"Move your hips darling.."
There they are,Y/n's on top of energetically Sally sitting on her face while her arms are snake around her legs to keeping her stay still as she guided her rolling hips."O-oh,s-sally...fuck!" Y/n breathe as she gripped the headboard in front of her with a gasped. Her hips keeps rolling into the beat of her girlfriend's dancing tounge,she can feel her warm tounge running up and down her wet slit up to her clit as she suck on it.

Sally smirk on herself as she heard the loudest moan from her girlfriend,she can feel her weak knees starting to give up from all the pleasure her tounge is giving her. "Ah,ugh!..--" "you can completely sit on me darling" Sally breathe as she look up at her in between her legs,she can see her growing breasts in full display and it's bouncing up and down according to how her hands are moving her. Before Y/n's breathless words could be hear,Sally cut her off and replaced it with her moan as Sally just pull her down on her with her tounge going inside of her right drenched cunt. Y/n swear she saw stars that time that her toes curls and her back arch,the only thing that's supporting her are her arms...And Oh Thank God for giving her arms.

"T-this is better than...t-that silly..vid--ugh!" "Yeah,darlin'?" Sally mumble into her skin and she only answer with a nod and a moan. Y/n slowly and gently tug on Sally's blonde hair as she look down at her while biting her index finger with her eyebrows frowned."mhmm..Sally" she moan lowering her cunt to deepen her long warm tounge."fuck!" She exclaimed pulling at her hair that cause her to let out a muffled moan and for Y/n tp cried out her name repeatedly at the feeling of the vibration that Sally sent her.

Sally gripped her legs tighter that she's sure she's gonna leave a mark with her nails but Y/n didn't care as long as she's sitting on her face. Sally love the feeling of her moist(mossy bank,jk) drenched cunt and the taste of it coating all over her mouth and chin,she can feel the clenching and unclenching from her sign that she's about to come. She pull out her tounge to run it up to her clit and give it a suck."oh..h-harder please--oh my god!".
She sucked tf out of it that satisfied her girlfriend before she let out a smirk and a moan to hear more of her sounds and to feel the dripping cream in her mouth.

"S-sally..I'm close a-again..can I?" Y/n asked politely still biting her index finger. She open her eyes to look up at her while shaking her head 'no'. "P-please..my legs are shaking--hmp!" Y/n bite down on her lip as Sally put two fingers straight into her cunt and finger her like a pro(she is when it comes to fingering tho). She pump her fingers in and out of her with squelching noises and breathy moan from Y/n,she curl her fingers up deep in her and she keeps doing it until she feel her knees now starting to shake beside her head."sweetheart, bounce on my fingers darling...I promise it will make you feel really..really good" Sally said with a smirk and low voice. Y/n look down at her and nod,she roll her hips once again before she feel Sally steady her fingers and that's the time she slowly bounce herself on her two long fingers. At first she's hesitant that she'll break her fingers and since it's her first time riding her fingers (THAT'S TRUE) with a one 'go on darling' from her girlfriend,she clamped down on her fingers as it goes deeper knuckles deep in her.

Sally curl her fingers and part them apart like a scissors,Y/n's eyes roll at the back of her head while she throw her head back and a breathy loud moan came out of her throat."oh see?..does that feel good baby?" She asked nibbling at her inner thighs with one free hand steadying her."y-yes Sally..yes!" She cried out while Sally just chuckle at her."told you".

"I'm c-close..so so close!Sally!" She begged. She tug at her blonde hair while arching her back,she lowered herself on her fingers and feel her lips wrapped around her clit once again with a hum."c-can I?" She breathe rolling her hips as she curl her toes in process. Sally nod at her.
Her cream explode in her mouth and hand as she came,legs shaking hard. Sally breathe out with a smirk."see..this is better than the vid" She said slowly helping her to ride it all out, she sat up slowly behind her still pumping her fingers gently."you did amazing babe" she said kissing the top of her head before hugging her close to her chest."can..we do that again tomorrow Sally?" She breathe looking up at her.

"I think I'll be needing my toy sweetheart,my face is not the only one you'll ride tomorrow"

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂
I'M BACK!