'I will make it fit' - Wilhemina Venable

WARNING: SMUT(G!P)

Read at your own risk.

Req from some1 who wants to remain anonymous.

(Ms Venable doesn't have scoliosis here)

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

What you can see are crumbled sheets and clothes everywhere with THEM on top of the bed naked and sweating. Wilhemina's hands are wrapped around her length giving it few strokes."why does it have to be t-that big.." Y/n under her mumble making her wife chuckle."are you scared darling?" She asked looking down at her,her free hand is caressing her legs gently while wetting her lips."that's..n-nine inches Mina". "There's nothing wrong with that dear" she said. "I can't take that..big".
After her words,it leaves her face all red as she try to hide her face away from her by looking away not meeting her dark filled with lust eyes.

The redhead just smirk and lean down to level her face,she hook her chin up with her index finger and look at her."Oh then,I will make it fit" she whispered and continue "just spread your legs apart little one".
Who wouldn't thought that her words will make her redder than before?,her cheeks got redder and her eyes stayed staring at her."darling,can you please spread your legs for me?" Wilhemina asked with a coy smirk on her face knowing exactly the effect her words have on her. Y/n only nod her head 'yes' slowly with agape mouth and loud warm heavy breathing coming out of it.

Wilhemina slowly spread her wife's legs apart with gentle squeezes here and there earning a quiet moans from her."that's right just spread your legs dear". She lay herself down comfortably and wait for her next move and as Wilhemina already have the lube,she starts to spread it all to her length and to her to her cunt,rubbing her clit slowly and speeding her lips apart with her two fingers causing Y/n to moan."does that feel good to you sweetheart?" She ask so gentle and sweet."mhm-mhm" she hummed begging for her for more."hm good,two fingers is good isn't it?" She asked circling her two fingers outside her hole and when she nodded her head,she push it in deeper since it's already wet and ready for her fingers to go in. She push her fingers in slowly feeling her warm walls hugging it tightly."you're not a virgin but you're so tight" when she noticed her red face, "darling,don't be shy" she continue caressing her cheek with her thumb from her free hand."a-am not shy" she whispered eventhough she is actually shy about it, the pleasurable feeling from her thumb causing her legs to buck up to her fingers as the woman just smirk at her."are you ready dear?" Wilhemina asked using her index finger to give the tip of her nose a tap."yes..".

Then,Wilhemina pull out her fingers instantly to get ready to pound her cunt relentlessly. She open her pussy lips once again but this time both of her thumb while instructing her to open her legs more as she position herself in between it,her length align in her entrance immediately as she did so."I l-like it deeper" she said biting her lip as she stare up at her."oh yeah?,I will make it deeper then" she said causing butterflies inside her stomach to get wild.

As silence fell over the both of them, the redhead woman slowly push the head in,inches by inches she's going in to her 'til she's met by Y/n's drenched cunt and its walls is all wrapped around her tightly. Y/n's back arch at the sudden fill from her cock as it reach her deeper than her experiences from her exes,her cunt keeps clenching and squeezing her length with her wetness gushes out of her hole down the sheets. At one deep thrust,her eyes roll at the back of her head instantly as she moan,she never knew that Wilhemina's cock would feel like this—heaven, it feels like she's still virgin at how she part her walls. The wetness that gushing out of her made it even more better for the redhead to thrust her hips up and grind on her,it first start slowly before Wilhemina place her hand on her thighs and pull her down on her cock before ramming her drenched cunt completely,skin slapping to each other.

"Good job darling,j-just like that,stay still for me" she praised with shaky voice,she wrapped her legs around her waist to grind on her completely and to reach the spot she's trying to hit. Y/n let out a loud gasped feeling all her size."does that feel good little one?" She asked looking down at her closed eyes,she only nod at her since she can't form a word only for her to chuckle."i know..take it slow sweetheart I'm not going anywhere" She said when Y/n tried to pull her down on her while sinking her fingernails down her skin.
Wilhemina caresses her thighs so gentle and soft before lifting it up to her shoulder for the better access as she thrust it all back in again,a loud moan escape Y/n's mouth as she whine "mhm,you're doing great darling".

'that's right..y-yes roll your hips sweetheart'
'yes darling..oh'

Moans and groans escaped Wilhemina's mouth as she praised her and chants her name repeatedly."I'm close.." Y/n gasped out in raspy and breathless voice."already?,well then show me how good I'm making you feel".

Since Y/n's about to come,her wife rammed her length in her with force that Y/n's sure she's ripped all because of her wife."you're s-so big..I can feel it inside my s-stomach" she gasped."I know dear,I can see it" ,looking down at her stomach seeing the big bulge making its way in and out of her,her tight walls sucking it all in creating a squelching noises.
Sweats dripping down their skin as their hips hitting together harder and faster,their groans,moans and whines starts to get louder and louder until Y/n toes curl on top of her wife's wide shoulder,whole frame is shaking.

"Come for me".

The wet slapping sounds got sloppy and louder– after that word came out of her wife's mouth– as she come with Wilhemina, her thick jizz spread all over her walls inside as her length twitch.

As they both calm down from their high, Wilhemina kisses her cheeks before she got up to get the wet towel and clean them both smiling down at her. 'i love you' she mouthed her too shy to say it out loud. Y/n chuckle at her. "Did you just say 'i love you' to me Ms Venable?" She asked playfully earning an eye roll from the redhead."No dear,I said 'you're so annoying' ".
"Mhm,sure coz I love you too".

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂
Sorry for typos