Time - Ms Venable

WARNING: PANIC ATTACK and single mother!reader,evil Mina (/j well first)

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"Hello Mina--" "how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested Ms Y/l/n?!" Her stern voice hit her straight into her beating heart with a small jump. She asked her again..for the forth time this week to go out with her,it sounds desperate but she can't help it. Ms Venable got her wrapped around her fingers and immediately hooked her heart in easy way that got her desperately trying to be with her. Y/n knew,she can feel it,she knew Ms Venable can feel it too the tension between the only two of them alone inside Ms Venable's office every morning.
"I-I heard it..J-Jeff told me you like m-me" she said while her voice starts to get shaky. She knew it,Jeff told her eventhough it looks like Jeff's always high as fuck he's still in his mind,he knew what he's saying and doing and she believed him when He told her the details,how he heard Ms Venable accidentally spill it when she's a little drunk from the party, celebration of their corporation.

"Listen here darling, listen do you think he's in his ownmind?,we're all drunk that night.." she paused to let out a sarcastic chuckle and a smirk. "and,Me? Liking YOU?,how-I-no offense but..why?. You're not even doing your best at work you're always late,loud and not to mention annoying so tell me why?. You really think I like you huh?.." she said a little harsher than how it shouldn't be leaving Y/n speechless and not to mention the tears brimming in her shining eyes while Ms Venable's still waiting for the answer with a evil smirk on her face."hm that's what I thought,now please JUST PLEASE stop calling me again,I don't like you Y/n and I suggest you to stop hurting yourself and please it's Ms Venable to you" she said before she hung up leaving her frozen.

It feels like Y/n just got hit by a thousands of trucks,she can't speak or move. She slowly put her phone down with her shaky hands on her lap,her warm tears slowly sliding down her red cheeks she should have just listen to herself,she knew that Ms Venable wouldn't like a person like her, she's too 'immature' for her,too loud and happy person for Ms Venable to like..in short.. they're just not for each other. Not to mention that Ms Venable hates her..she doesn't like it when she smile,laugh or just..seeing her inside her office made her mad without a reason,she doesn't like everything about Y/n.

For the first time in a while,this got Y/n sobbing in her bed all wrapped up with her warm bedsheets around her and her arms wrapped tightly around her bending knees close to her chest. She buried her face into her warm hands as she sob, quiet cries leaving her mouth...this got her thinking about doing something..but she knew she can't hurt herself,what about her one year old innocent daughter?, who's gonna take care of her?.

>>The next day>>

Ms Venable's smirk got bigger turning into chuckle as she sat down on her chair."oh God..." She smile into herself,for the first time it made her smile and chuckle when she receives the letter from Y/n saying that she can't go to work today because she's 'sick' and that got her smiling, she's excited for this day to come it made her work happily.. wishing that Y/n wouldn't go to work for whole week.
She began to work her fingers, typing here and there on the computer with a smile.

>>Two days later>>

Like the other day, Y/n's still not at work that got Ms Venable mad. Just at the time she needed her for the files she's not there and now she's mad again,she tried to call but she only got nothing and it made her more aggressive and harsher towards her co workers."by the time you came..oh honey you'll regret everything you've done.." she whispered into herself while holding her cane tightly.

>>Four days later>>

"Where's Miss Y/l/n?" She asked as she sat down on her purple chair."I-I don't know e-either M-Ms Venable" the poor girl said with her shaky voice,Ms Venable's intimidating and scary that's why. Ms Venable scoffed at her."how come? Is she your friend?" She asked with her raised eyebrows..she admit Y/n's behavior is making her impatient..and worried."n-no Ms Venable" she said looking down at her hands. The redhead sigh loudly before she told her to leave her office."...that girl!" She breathe under her breath. She admit she's getting worried with her behavior,this is not like her at all and she's not use to feel this way,all worried about the person she hates.
Her shaky hand immediately opens her contact and starts calling her number."come on.." she whispered into herself. The phone keeps ringing and it annoys her."..come on Y/n..i swear to God.." she whispered under her breath as she patiently wait.