No Safe Word -Cordelia Goode (Part II)

WARNING: SMUT

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"use our safe word darling".

It keeps echoing inside her head as her breathe hitches with every move of Cordelia's fingers. By now,the same three fingers are plunged deep inside of her and her divorced legs are shaking already with curls she's giving."o-oh no..I'm coming a-again mistress" she said feel ashame that Cordelia haven't done it to her yet and she's already coming."that's what mistress like darling,come for me" she said kissing the inside of her thighs as she curl her fingers once again. Y/n's body shake and it's starting to give up now,she can feel her curling fingers and she's thrusting it fast again making her reach the end. Her back once again no longer touching the sheets as she arch it up as she came. Her juices spilling out of her to Cordelia who immediately open her mouth and suck on her clit."o-oh fuck..Mistress!" She moaned out gripping the rope tightly while she 'levitate',her legs are involuntary open wide for Cordelia's tounge and the other finger that she's trying to slide in."another one sweetheart" she said kissing and licking her clit.
Y/n's still from her high as she keeps coming inside her mouth."o-oh god..I'm losing m-my mind!" She said while squirming,the blonde just chuckle at her with a nod.

"A-are you..oh god..trying to p-put another mistress?" She asked can't hide the fact that it scares her."yes darling,are you sure don't need our safe word?" She asked kissing her thighs while she's making her feel her finger by dipping the tip of her finger."I'll tell you mistress..I think you can m-make it...fit". Cordelia stopped her fingers as she look up at her reassuring her that she's doing great."mhm, you're doing great sweetheart"

...and slide.

"Mistress!" She whimper throwing her head back with a gasped."sweetheart,are you ok?" She asked stopping her movements."o-oh fuck...so..I'm ok mistress,just so..so big" she moaned out still gripping on the rope."oh darling,please use our safe word if you need it ok?" She asked leaning down to suck on her clit again."you're taking it so good sweetie..I can feel you already starting to like it" she said licking her clit while moving her fingers very slowly helping her get use to it."are you sure you're ok darling?" She asked once again after she hear nothing but a quiet gasped from her girlfriend.
When she didn't answer,she look up at her worriedly but when she saw her a smirk then form on her face.

Y/n's eyes are closed and her mouth agape even biting it every second. At how worried Cordelia is,she didn't even notice that Y/n's shaking so much and her clenching around her again and again."oh sweet girl,are you coming again?" She asked watching as how her body flinch when she try to curl her fingers."y..yes mistress.." she whispered crying in all pleasure."you can honey,show mistress how good she is" she said gripping her leg open."m-my body hurts mistress!" She yelled for the last time before she came for the fourth time again today."f-fuck!" She breathe out while she curl her toes."there, you're doing great.. we're not done yet sweetheart and I promise can you come again for me? And we're done Honey" she said sucking on her skin.

Y/n whimper with her limp body. Her legs are starting to hurt from all the shaking and her pussy is red from all the pumping and rough thrust while it keeps on expanding...Cordelia's indeed a pussy pleaser. The same warm liquid from her came out squirting.

"looks like mistress is good at making her sweetheart squirt mhm?" She teased parting her four fingers."you're so wet darling,are you ready?" She asked pushing it knuckles deep."m-my legs hurt" Y/n said whispering as her eyes starting to close and her body is completely limp from all the orgasm Cordelia caused.

"It's alright honey,you can sleep while I work here". She pull her fingers out of her and it turns into fist ready to go in since Y/n's cunt is stretched enough for her fist to fit it."j-just p-put it in please" Y/n mumble looking down at her."be patient sweetheart you'll feel my hand too" she said spreading her leg before she position her fist into her sensitive and wet entrance. She slowly push the fingers and slowly curling it now pushing her knuckles.

"S-shit...oh shit..mistress" Y/n's eyes widened while parting her lips together as she moan. She can feel her hand now starting to turn into fist and oh God Y/n didn't know but it feels so fucking good eventhough Cordelia haven't done this before."Holy..God mistress,y-you're tearing me apart!" She moan,her hands once again find the rope around her wrists and she gripped it tightly while clenching around Cordelia.
The blonde bite her lip hard as she watch her walls swallowing her fist completely.

"Fuck!!" Y/n gasped throwing her head back with a cry."oh g-god...please!" Her voice echo inside the room (gladly Cordelia put on a spell for them) loudly with a sniff."C-cordelia~" she moan squirming her legs. Cordelia look up at her before slowly pulling out her fist and pushing it in watching how her hand goes deep that she's sure it made Y/n squirt once again."are you liking your punishment honey?" Cordelia asked with her eyebrow raised."looks like you're squirting a lot,mhm" she said leaving her flustered again.
She keep thrusting her fist inside her and making her squirt as she 'levitate'.
Cordelia can feel herself getting wet at the sight of her once a tight cunt is now being fuck by her fist."oh fuck" she moan to herself at the thought of scissoring with her as she limp."that's right d-darling.." she whispered

Y/n can't stop squirting and shaking her legs as so does Cordelia who keeps pumping her whole fist and hitting her spot."keep your legs open wide darling,we wouldn't want you to leave here with your legs shut and my fist in you,aren't we?" She asked.
Y/n just keep her eyes shut as she answer 'no' to her."T-too much mistress!" She breathe."keep you eyes open and look at me Y/n" she said smacking her ass."ah!..y-yes mistress" she whispered.
Her tired eyes met her full of lust one. Cordelia take off her clothes while keeping her fist inside without moving loving the filling of her walls clenching around her tightly as she come. As she's fully naked. Cordelia position into a scissoring one with her one hand wrapped gently around her neck as the other is holding her knees. She slowly lower her drenched cunt into hers feeling the warmness of it in the air, Cordelia didn't waste any time and lower it down completely on her with a moan."ugh sweetheart!" She moaned with a gasped while a whimper from Y/n as she knew she's about to come again since she's still sensitive from all the orgasm."oh mistress" she moan quietly.

"Dear,you're so wet and it's m-making me come in no time" she said digging her nails into her skin as she hump her cunt faster. The squelching noises is what they hear together with the blonde's loud moans and gasped."ughh baby" she moaned out grinding down on her sensitive cunt,she can feel her wetness on it that made her moan louder as she throw her head back."y-yes darling..yes" she chants running their clits together."fuck,hold on d-darling,mistress is coming.." she said breathless. It feels so unreal the way how she roll her hips and the feeling of her girlfriend's sensitive cunt keep flinching everytime their clit touches together.

Cordelia can feel the tight knot forming inside her stomach and that's when she clenched into nothing while she clamped down on her cunt keeping their clit close as she came."oh f-fuck..yes" she breathe unwrapping her hand around her neck with a smirk."what a good girl you are baby" she said rubbing their cunt gently. Y/n let out a shaky breath as she smile up at her tiredly."you did great sweetheart,go on you can sleep and gain your energy back" she said tucking a piece of hair behind her ear with a smile.
Y/n just close her eyes and sleep while Cordelia gently uncuff her,clean her up with her tounge of course and give her cheeks kisses before she go to sleep with a smile.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

SORRY FOR TYPOS AND SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.