We'll meet again -Cordelia Goode

Warning:blood,angst
꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

As the glass shattered to the ground, Y/n immediately run upstairs to their room until she saw a horrific sight in front of her as she open the door: Cordelia's laying down with blood running down her mouth with her side  bleeding by the broken glass.

"Oh my God,Delia!" She yelled kneeling down beside her wincing in pain as the broken glass bruise her skin."I-i won't last long,sweetheart" she whimper wincing in pain,she lift her shaky hand up to her wife's face as she cooed."s-shh.." she cooed shakily at the feeling of her bloody body,she wipe the tears that streams down her cheeks with her thumb and palm."t-thought my sweetheart's brave?" She ask playfully."Delia stop it!,h-here can you stand up for me?"she asked panicking,she knows that this is Cordelia's time to say goodbye and the hope in her is getting thinner now that her wife's starting to fade. "Hey,h-hey calm down..I'm always here!, don't cry dear" she said tucking in a piece of hair behind her ears with a small breathy smile."just look at me and don't think a-about what's happening..j-just look at me for t-this time" she said swallowing her sobs back."let's f-face this darling,I'm dying-" "of course not!,I-i found the better potion f-for you last night!" She said frowning down at her,she lift her head up to her thighs carefully and wipe her wife's tears."you'll survive this" She said quietly."..right?" She ask as Cordelia only smile at her."show me y-your smile sweetheart" she only said pinching her cheek with a labored breathing. Y/n only shake her head 'no' looking up to the ceiling as she sob."t-this is unfair!" She yelled sobbing."shh, sweetheart look at me" Cordelia said more serious this time,her thumb and index finger caught her chin to make her look down at her again."I love you.." she breathe shushing her sobs."stop saying that Delia" she breathe holding her hand tighter."I l-love you.always.forever" she said between kisses. "Now..g-give me a smile" she said wiping her tears."show m-me that smile of yours" she said kissing her once again. Y/n give her a small smile with a frown."you're so u-unfair Delia" she whispered kissing their hands together."I'm sorry darling b-but this is it.." she said kissing her cheeks.

"I don't w-want you to go,not yet..don't!" She cried kissing their intertwined hands repeatedly."I-i don't know what to do without you Delia". "So am I sweetheart but I k-know you can do this, I'm always with you, I'll always love you baby".

She look up at her staring."I love you..God you're so beautiful" she whispered kissing her once again."I love you too Delia,s-so much. I love you,please d-don't go yet" she said "i k-know,I won't g-go yet.." she said closing her eyes and open it again only to close it back again."I'm getting t-tired sweetheart can I sleep a little bit?" She ask smiling up at her, seeing a panic look on her face she chuckle quietly."I w-won't go yet sweetheart" she said cupping her face with her tired hands.
"Ok,yes..y-you can sleep Delia I'll wake you up and let's eat breakfast after t-that,ok?,i love you" she said smiling down at her."Sounds good t-to me,I love you too darling" she said before she close her eyes picturing the smile of Y/n in her head as she drift off to 'sleep'.

"We'll meet a-again Delia" she said before she let out a loud sob hugging her body close to her watching her fade away and away from her.