Distracting mistress While she's working - Ms Venable

Req from anon
I'm so sorry for the delay 😟. ENJOY!!

WARNING:SMUT,MDLG, fingering, fisting, overstimulation..

Skip this part if you feel uncomfortable
꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

Ding!

Another notification from her girlfriend–Y/n–startled her busy working girlfriend Wilhemina.
She let out another loud sigh and ignore it since it's starting to irritate her,Y/n h been sending her cute pictures of her while holding her food for five minutes straight now that she thinks that maybe it was just another cute picture from her girlfriend.

Ding!

"...little one" she said under her breath as she finally grab her phone that sits beside her laptop and open it. As she's scrolling through the 15 photos of her girlfriend from the top to the bottom,she just sigh seeing that she's right it was just her cute pictures but not until she saw that there is a video that Y/n just sent her. Her eyes widened in shocked with a click of her tounge she watches the video,at first Y/n's smiling to the camera showing her perfect teeth and cute cheekbones until she's showing her body going down and down and that's when the redhead realized that she's naked smiling at her(to the camera).

'mistress' she said in a whiny voice.
'mistress i-i need you please...oh fuck!" She squeal as Wilhemina watch her two fingers buried deep inside her curls creating a squelching noise. Wilhemina gripped her cane tightly as she take a deep breath,that sound,the sound whenever she curl her fingers deep inside of her or whenever she's slamming the large dildo in her. She close her eyes for second until Y/n speak again,moaning and breathless.

'mistress,please c-come home' she look straight into the camera looking at her with her mouth agape. 'fuck me please' she breathe throwing her head back as she moan loudly then bite her lip. Wilhemina watch how her walls clenching around her two fingers as it disappears, swallowing it,her legs starts to shake and she immediately mumble to herself. 'do not come,darling' she said gritting her teeth as she slam her cane down the floor.
When Y/n pull her fingers out and her wetness coat it,she breathe out with a smirk 'good girl' she mumble but then, Y/n just place down her phone while she use her hand to rub her clit faster.

Wilhemina could hear the squelching noises with her loud moans.'ah,ah..yes!' she moaned clamping down at her fingers that of course her girlfriend couldn't see but she knew it,the phone shakes slightly and with a last loud moan, Y/n come. The redhead clenched her jaw while listening to her loud breath. "Tsk,tsk look who's being naughty while mistress's at work" she mumble with a smirk. "Guess it's time to go home for another work now" she hissed biting her lip.

━━━━━
Making sure the piece of cloth wrapped around her wrist tightly,Wilhemina cupped her cheeks in her hands with a disappointed look written on her face as she cooed teasingly."yeah beg for mistress" she said slapping her–now–red cunt making her whimper."I'm disappointed at you,little one,so disappointed" she sigh tickling her clit with her fingers while running her hands up and down her slit."coming without mistress's permission?, aren't you a brave one?" She teas slapping it once again making sure the hit of her palm linger."ah!" She yelp her hips flinch down,away from her hand.
"you're a naughty girl,dear" she said spreading her legs wider looking down at her wet folds with a hum."I-I'm sorry mistress,I won't do it again" she whispered looking up at her begging to be filled."you won't fool mistress with that darling" she said resting her hands on top of her bent knees.

Her hand grips the big dildo tightly and position herself in between her open legs as she guide the dildo in her entrance while slowly pushing it in."mistress,I-I'm sorry" she whimper looking up at her through her heavy eyelids. The redhead shakes her head. She slowly move the dildo in until she's slowly starting to ram it in and little by little she's ramming the dildo in her with a slushing sounds from wetness."m-mistress" she gasp throwing her head back with a cry. She didn't let y/n breathe as she thrust the dildo with her hands while the other keeping her legs open with a playful cooed."aw is my sweetheart crying?" She teas kicking her foot to the side making sure her grip will leave a mark."s-so..close" she moaned out holding the sheets in fist.

Wilhelmina also noticed and pull the dildo away causing her hips to jerk up with a cry."mistress" she begged looking up at her dark eyes. The redhead nod her head with a playful cooed."look who's begging" she cooed. Two fingers immediately plunged inside of her without a warning eventho her body's limp from tiredness,she arch her back off the bed."you know my punishment sweetheart and I thought you're prepared" she said shaking her head at her."mistress no" she whispered."oh yes" she breathe cooing at her teasingly."can't take a fist as a punishment,sweetheart?" She asked with a playful smirk."i-i-my towel mistress" she plead.

"It's ok darling,mistress likes it messy" she said curling her fingers up,hitting her g spot. Y/n's body tremble as she breathe through her mouth with a hummed."oh no dear,I wouldn't do that,look at mistress sweetheart" she said slapping her thigh. Y/n immediately open her eyes to look at her."good girl".
After plugging her two fingers,she then insert another one with a teasing cooed."f-full.." Y/n breathe hips flinching up to her fingers as she clench tightly."aw does my sweetheart feel so full already?,I know you can take more of my fingers,darling". "Mistress" she whimper hips lifting up as she hit the spot again with the tip of her fingers."i shouldn't tell you this since this is your punishment but I'll put another one and I'll make it quick,I promise darling,no need to cry" she said."now little one open your legs wider,why don't you?" She asked biting her lip as she stare down at her. Y/n's chest goes up and down with heavy breathing as she cry out with a moan,she did obey Wilhemina tho,she open her legs as wide as she can,hands holding her knees to make her stay in place as Wilhemina slowly insert another finger successfully using her wetness as a lube."oh my God" she breathe shakily begging up at her using her eyes."mistress..I don't t-think I can" she said.
"Oh no darling,of course you can,you didn't obey mistress which means you can take this punishment"

"There you go,yes,putting another finger won't hurt you will it?".

"Good girl,sweetheart"

By now,Y/n's whole frame is shaking as the tips of her fingers keeps brushing against the spongy spot inside of her. She's starting to feel the tight knot forming inside her stomach causing her to whine."let it all go little one,go on" Wilhemina encourage her while making sure she's hitting the right spot with her tips.
Y/n can't hold it any longer so she obey what her mistress wants with a deep sigh as her eyes roll at the back of her head as she come undone."there you go".

Wilhemina didn't stop tho, instead she quickly added the fourth finger in her with ease. Y/n gasped at the fullness feeling her walls wrapping around her fingers tightly while she come,the feeling of the slick of her wetness spread to the inside of her thighs making her whimper.
Wilhelmina didn't wait for her to breathe as she slowly put in her fist,moving it in and out of her slowly.

She look down to her stomach with a smirk as she saw the bulge moving in and out of her reaching places that sent Y/n to heaven. With her shaky legs spread,the redhead take advantage of it by deepening her hand slightly,dipping it in. Y/n can't fight it any longer as she squirts on her arm and hand and to the sheets."that's alright little one,I told you,mistress don't mind mess" she assured using her thumb to rub the back of her shaky thighs.

After the squirt,it look like it won't stop as she began to let out juices squirting all over the sheets and her legs. Sweats dripping down her forehead
as she breathe heavily. "M-mistress, I'm sorry p-please..I won't do..do it again" she begged squirming and twisting her legs an attempt to keep her hole away from her girlfriend's–soon to be wife–hand.

"You can do better than that little one,come on" she said rolling her eyes at her.
"Red!,P-please mistress,please..I won't do it again..p-promise!" She breathe closing her eyes as the pleasure turns into painful but still pleasurable feeling from all the orgasms.
"There you go,I know you won't sweetheart,you will obey me" she said leaning down carefully to kiss the top of her head,she slowly pull out her fist making her let out a sigh of relief."t-thank..you mistress,I won't do it..again" she whimper giving her a tired smile. "I know,i know" she cooed and stand up to get a towel to clean her limping body.

"Shh,such a good girl for taking her punishment so well" she cooed stroking her hair gently as she whimper while cleaning her carefully."you can sleep darling,what do you want when you wake up?soup?tea?" She whispered hugging her close to her chest as she listen to her soft breathing. "S-soup" she whisper as she drift off to sleep making her girlfriend smile, kissing her once again and stay shortly to make sure her girlfriend's sleeping before she got up again and cook.