No Safe Word -Cordelia Goode (Part I)

WARNING!!!: SMUT, MDLG,FISTING, OVERSTIMULATION.

Req from : moonlight_0255 ;) ENJOY!

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"Come on,are you scared or what? All you have to do is flirt with her!" "Oh girl,look she's eye fucking you right now!".

"STOP!,I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Y/n stomped her foot on the ground wiggling slightly,a little tipsy from all the drinks Madison and Queenie suggested. It's their day for chilling and to rest, enjoying themselves from all the teaching and studying at the coven and of course Madison made a plan to convinced them both-Queenie and Y/n-to go with her and go to the bar. A rule that the Supreme didn't allow of course she knew they can do whatever they want to because it's their 'day' but drinking and wasting your time instead of sleeping and to rest or watch some movies and bonding with girls?,oh no she didn't like it at ALL,she only allows it when it's from HER,if it's what she wants.

While Cordelia's busy arranging files from her new students,she sat down with a heavy exhausted sigh her mind immediately wander about where is Y/n. She still haven't catch a sight of her after she gave her a food and drink three hours ago. The blonde with a slight frown on her face got up from her seat and walk out of her office to find and spend her time to her girlfriend.

As she reach the end of the stairs,her eyes set on the girls with a sigh of relief."my girls" she mumble to herself,she then try to find her girlfriend still a small smile on her face while her eyes roam,her smile then fade when didn't see her girlfriend. She frown her eyebrows and then something hit her..she raised an eyebrow at nothing as she immediately knew where she is.
Cordelia sigh as she went back upstairs to her office for her..plan.

>>𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩>>

It's 8 pm the time the three girls retuned back 'home' with Y/n still tipsy but the two girls she's with are drunk as hell that Y/n had to help them to sneak upstairs without the girls noticing.

The time Y/n's swaying from left to right towards Cordelia's office,the blonde immediately feel her energy and let the door open on itself. Y/n jump at the sudden thud of it as it open and hit the wall behind it reveal the full display of her girlfriend's office. She frown and run towards it with a deep breaths and she's now facing Cordelia..she can feel this wouldn't end well and she's sure about that.

"D-dee?.."

Silence.

"O-ok..WE--well I mean Madison and Queenie suggested that we should drink,you know AND OF COURSE I KNOW W-WE SHOULD STAY HERE..o-or stay with you BUT!--" Y/n only stop when she saw Cordelia's not paying attention at her, instead she's only looking at her before the papers in front of her all silent."o-oh god..Dee..uh..I'm sorry..?. I won't do it again,I swear!" She begged only to met Cordelia's silence."are you mad?,I'm sorry!..it's b-boring here anyway and I--". That's when Cordelia finally pay attention to her words but still in silence,only raising an eyebrow at her."Oh God!,I mean!--NO!,NO!..uh..bored like y-you're always at work you know".
By now, she's shaking already and stuttering so much Cordelia's hungry eyes made it hard for her to form a word but it didn't last long tho,Cordelia let out a sigh and ignore her existence that she thought is a sign for her to get out of her sight since she's scared too because she's the fucking supreme after all.
"Listen to meee!..ok I guess,we c-can talk tomorrow if you want?..I'm sorry D-dee" she mumble with a sigh of defeat. She turn around to go back to her room and maybe sleep since she's starting to become tired and sleepy,she wrapped her hands around the doorknob tightly with a last sigh and open the door which the thing she realize she couldn't do.