Kitchen - Xandra

YOU GÆS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LOTS OF PREGGY Y/N AND Y/N BEING A MOM:<

WARNING!: SMUT(G!P)

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

"I don't want a damn syrup on my pancakes!" The six years old boy whine."hey sweetheart, watch your mouth and yes,fine,ok mommy won't put syrup on your pancakes" Y/n said giving him that look for the word he said."sorry" he pout."Mommy,I want syrup on mine!" Another seven little boy from upstairs yelled."ok,ok now stop yelling you'll wake mama up" Y/n answered busy at making pancakes for them since it's the first day of school for both of their kids. Her back facing the entrance of the kitchen so that she can't see who's coming in.
The blonde immediately lean at the wall watching her wife cook and giving her kid a goodmorning kiss on top of his head before she walk towards Y/n ,she smile before slowly wrapping her arms around her waist."goodmorning sweet girl" she whispered into her ear,lips going down to her neck."ewww!" The six years old Sam gagged playfully. Y/n jump a little in shocked before she smile and lean into her body."oh stop it little bug" Xandra said to him playfully. Sam got up and run into them."mama" he said looking up at her with a puppy eyes."darling you're getting heavy,I can't pick you up--" "come here" Y/n insist giving Xandra a look for her to continue making pancakes she abandon."this is what I got?no kisses?, really sweetheart?" She asked teasing her. She chuckle and pick Sam up before leaning into her lips."there, goodmorning to you too Love" she said with a giggle making Xandra giggle with her into the kiss."ew" the little boy in her arms said."you want that too mhm?" Y/n asked rocking him slightly and before her could answer,she attack him with kisses all over his cute face. "M-mommyyy!" He giggled wrapping his arms around her neck as they giggle.

"Mommy what 'bout me?" Lance the seven years old boy asked with a pout. Y/n pout and stopped kissing Sam before she walk towards him too and kneel placing Sam down with her."you want kisses too?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows playfully at them both. Sam and Lance nod their head rapidly with a giggle,she smirk and wrapped her arms around their waist both before attacking their neck with light kisses. Giggles from them filled the whole room together with the chirping sound from the birds outside and the sunlight now hitting their skin. Xandra placed down the plates with fountain of pancakes and watch them with a smile on her face. "Perfect" she mumble into herself smiling at the thought of her younger self thinking about this scenario before.

"s-stop--" "c-can't breathe m-mommyyy!!" Both boys laugh at the same time breathless. Y/n giggle and let go of them."breathe darlings" she giggle caressing their back together."now what some kisse--"."no!--" "no!" Both yelled as they run into Xandra's side."ok now it's time to eat,boys" Xandra said smiling at me.(a/n;imagine if I didn't put the comma, 'it's time to eat boys').

>>𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩>>

Y/n give Lance a warning as he giggle when he put some syrup at his brother's pancake while he's gone with Xandra who helped him in the bathroom.

"Come on, hurry up darlings school bus is coming" Y/n heard her wife as they sat down. Both boys nod and picked up their spoon. In the middle of Xandra and Y/n's conversation,Sam then spit the food into the table."M-mommy!" He whine looking at his brother who's giggling the whole time. "Ah sweetheart don't do that to your brother" Y/n said clicking her tounge and wiping Sam's mouth with a towel."and Darling,Sam we don't spit,if it's in your mouth,you swallow" she said fixing his uniform.

Xandra smirk and look up at her chuckling. "Shut the fuck up" Y/n warned quietly while kicking her left foot down the table making the blonde wife chuckle."yeah mommy's right because mommy does that a lot" the blonde said making their kids look up at them confused."Xandra!" She hissed giving her a look."come on boys, school bus is waiting look!" Xandra yelled smirking at the look of her wife's face."we have to talk".

"Bye mama!" "Bye mom!" Both boys said kissing their cheeks and lips before they go."bye loves,see you!" "take care sweethearts,bye!" Y/n yelled waving at them and watch as the bus drive off.

"Xandra what was--uh". Xandra already met her lips with force as she wrapped her arms around her waist."you..can't say mhmm" she moan into the kiss and she closed the door by her foot. The blonde's slender fingers holding her chin giving her sloppy wet kisses making her moan."ugh" she moan into the kiss as their tounge fight, sliding inside of their mouth exploring every inch of it. Y/n pull her closer to her with her arms wrapped around her neck moaning even more at the feeling of her hand running up to hips. Xandra began to move, walking into the kitchen table carefully while kissing her, sucking and biting at her lips,heavy breathing hitting Y/n's skin.

When Xandra successfully made it to the kitchen table she set a side the empty plates making her pull away from Y/n."kiss me" she whine breathless. The blonde look at her and slam her lips into hers once again squeezing her body with her soft hands, running up and down her curves."bend over the table sweetheart" she breathe into her lips,she nod and bend over the large wooden table. Xandra immediately pull down her short down to her ankle and lean her front into her back, grinding on it slowly."just..put it in me Xandra". "Patience Y/n".

She finally pull down her short with her underwear making her long cock spring free. Xandra's acrylics runs down her hips before she kicked her feet to the side making her legs open wide for her."oh darling,Y/n are you this wet for me?" She asked from behind kissing the top of her head. Y/n nod and prepare herself."no Xandra,I swear--oh fuck yes!".

Xandra completely push her big cock all deep in her,she moan at the feeling of her walls clenching around her tightly."fuck sweetheart!" She moan looking down at it while biting her lip. She gripped her hips to pull her closer to her and began to rock hers, grinding on her. Wet sounds and slapping sounds of their hips filled their house with loud moans and gasped escaping their mouth."f-fuck Xandra!" Y/n moaned gripping the side of the wooden table as Xandra pound harder literally helping her loosen her tight hole."y-yes!..oh god!" Y/n moan like a pornstar arching her back,her breasts are bouncing up and down at every thrust Xandra's making. The blonde's hand slowly running up inside her shirt and give her breast a tender gentle squeeze leaving her wife breathless. The table is squeaking at every thrust together with the plates shaking."f-fuck Xandra..ugh..slow down" Y/n moan when she noticed the plates are moving like there's an earthquake. The blonde just moan and smack her ass harder."ah-ugh!" She whine squeezing her tightly."ah yes sweetheart,do that...oh yes" she exclaim giving her ass another spank."fuck I'm close!, don't stop!" Y/n gasped.

Her whole frame shaking and foot lifting up in the air as her toes curled. Xandra lift her leg up letting her cock goes deeper and hit her spot and she earns a loud moan coming out of her wife's mouth with her moans together."X-xandra..coming!" She whine. Xandra lean down to kiss the top of her head while gripping her hip tighter, marking it with her fingertips. Y/n's walls are now closing again tightly into her cock as it goes deeper and deeper and faster."sweetheart..ugh..yes..oh Y/n!" She moan even groaning quietly when she goes harder."c-come with me" she whispered into her ear while giving it a slight tug by her teeth.

The time Y/n's eyes roll at the back of her head,she clamped down on her hard cock and shakes as she came. Xandra hugged her waist and thrust up to her as they came together,heavy breathing leaving their mouth."o-oh god.." Y/n breathe,she lean into Xandra's warm body and pressing their parts together still giving her a slight squeezes."mhm..that was a-amazing sweetheart" Xandra breathe into her neck while caressing her tummy up and down helping her to ride out her High,Y/n feel the butterflies goes wild inside her stomach from her touch making her blushed.

"Round two?" The older woman asked after taking a break for some minutes while telling themselves some soothing words. Y/n can feel her cock got hard inside of her making her give it a squeeze."oh fuck.." she breathe and Xandra began to pound her relentlessly again with a smirk on her face while watching her wife squirm slightly.

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND Y'ALL I'M BUSY AT SCHOOL SO I'M SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES BUTTT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE I'M NOW DOING ALL THOSE REQUESTS I RECEIVED & I NEED Y'ALL TO BE PATIENT.

THANK YOU  AND HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT✿

꧁✿ ━━━━━━ ✿꧂