When her lips pasted his nipples and she ran a tongue down his naked chest, he thought he was going to faint. 

And when her hands started to mess with his sweatpants that were already hanging low on his hips. He knew he was a goner.

"Athena, wait." As soon as the words were uttered Athena's head snapped up as if she had been shocked. "No, I don't want you to stop. But," he coughed, trying to cover his embarrassment. "If you are going to taste me. C-can I taste you?"

He was stuttering like an idiot, but she smiled and took off the dress shirt that covered her body. 

Matteo didn't know what he was supposed to do when he brought her home. So he just shoved a shirt over her outfit. So when the shirt was gone, the black lace set was still there. 

She made an act of slowly untying each string until there was nothing left on her. It seemed to just make him harder by the minute. 

And when she yanked his sweat pants down, she shouldn't have been surprised by his dick springing up to meet her.

Once again he muttered, "Please."

That's all it took for Athena to nod and swing around so her ass was in his face. Holy shit, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Before he could admire what was placed in front of him, his head was thrown back from the feeling of Athena's tongue licking up his dick. 

His moan resounded around the room as she sucked on the tip. He thought he might have died and gone to heaven. Soon enough Athena rocked backward-looking for what Matteo had promised.

When his lips met her center, it was better than anything he had ever tasted. She was like an oasis in the desert. It was like she was oxygen, and this was his first breath of air.

When she moaned, holy shit, his dick vibrated in her fucking mouth.

He was going to die like this, and he couldn't think of a better way to go.

When his tongue slipped into her pussy, it was like honey.

It covered his mouth and his tastebuds were filled with her. And when she started to rock back on his face, he knew she liked it.

Then, all hell broke loss. Athena spun around so fast that Matteo's head followed her pussy as she left.

He sat up straight when he felt her release him. 

He looked up at her, and she stared right back at him. Before he could ask what she was doing, she was attacking his mouth again. Her hands were in his hair, her tongue in his mouth. 

He could taste himself on her tongue, and he could taste both their juices mixing together. And before he could think, Athena had his dick in her hand and she was sinking onto it. Fast, too fast, he couldn't seem to breathe.

"Holy-" He gasped into her mouth, grabbing her hips to slow down the movement.

He wanted to savor her, but with the sound that came out of her throat. He knew that neither of them would long this time. 

This time, do you plan to have more of this?

Yes, yes he planned to do a lot more of this. He wanted to know what made her scream, wanted to know what would make her gasp. He wanted to see how much control she liked to have. 

He wanted her in every way she would give him.

When she finally bottomed out, they both were panting. Once and a while, her pussy would squeeze him in the right way which made him wonder if he would make it that long. 

Then, holy shit, then she started to move.

She slowly rose, his dick slowly coming out of her again. Her pussy grabbed onto it like it was trying to keep him close. Then, she slammed back down. 

The movement kept going. Never stopping, and he never wanted her to stop. 

She was everywhere. He could feel her everywhere, every time she seemed to take him deeper. Deeper into her pussy. Deeper in this hole of some emotion. 

And when they both were cumming and he was yelling her name. He couldn't think of anything that made him feel this way. 

From when she finally let him slip out of her, from when she wrapped her arms around his neck and drifted off to sleep. He couldn't think of anything he wanted more than to do every day.

Maybe not even the sex, maybe just the lying together. Consumed by one another

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝
"𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎"
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟹𝟽𝟶

𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚢.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏𝚌.

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎. 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.

𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛? 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝?

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙿𝚂... 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧