Manik: (he shook his head while sobbing) No I will never let anything happen to her... Cabir she...she is not just my life she...she is my world, my peace, my heaven, my love I am nothing without her.

Cabir broke the hug and wiped his tears.

Cabir: (with a small smile) We won't. Now enough of this crying go get fresh and have your dinner and then sleep.

Manik: I have lost my appetite you guys carry on.

Cabir: Oh hello if you don't listen to me na then I am going to call Navya here and then you know once she starts her ranting you know she won't leave you so its better listen to me like a good boy.

Manik: First tell her to feed Nandini then only I will have dinner.

Cabir: Manik just-

Manik: No Cabir I can't forgive her so easily... So please don't force me.. One more thing its almost dark and she is scared of darkness so just unlock the door and feed her and won't be able to sleep alone at night so sleep with her tonight and lastly before sleeping ask Abhi to check all the girls and specially Nandini.

Cabir: (sighs) Manik you know she won't listen to us especially when you are angry with her.

Manik: Please Cabir look after her for few days and I guess you should go now or else she will start crying.

Cabir: Are you sure you are not gonna talk with her?

Manik just nodded.

Cabir: Ok then I am going but you clean your hand and apply something on it ok.

Saying this he left from there and went to Nandini's room. He saw her sleeping with dried tears on her cheeks. He caressed her hairs to which she moved slightly.

Cabir: Nandu bacha wake up... Chalo it's dinner time dear.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Cabir sitting beside her giving her a small smile.

Nandini: Bhai Dadda?

Cabir: (sighs) He is in the guest room.

Nandini: (in a low voice) Can I see him?

Cabir: I am sorry bacha but he is not ready to meet anyone. He is blaming himself for today. He is questioning himself.

Nandini: (crying) He hates me na bhai.. He was so angry today.. It was all my fault.. Mukti di and Navya Di told me that I shouldn't drive but still I argued with them... Bhai I..I didn't even thought anything like this would happen if I knew I wouldn't even ask for something like this. Please tell Dadda that Nandini is sorry and I promise I won't do anything like this again I will obey what others will say but please don't hate Nandu.

She started crying so Cabir hugged her patting her back.

Cabir: Nandu baby nobody hates you... You are our small baby how can anyone hate you ha.. You know that you are Manik's life right? (she nods) That how can he hate you baby. He is just little angry only little so give him some time ok. Baby can I ask you something? (she nods) Why did you made a scene for driving today? You knew it was dangerous right?

Nandini: I didn't knew something like this would happen.. I just wanted to try something new.. I am sorry I will not do this again.

Cabir: Nandu its good that you understood that what you did today was wrong but baby you need to understand when elders tell no to something there's always a reason behind that and you have to respect that. What if today something bad would have happen? Would you be happy if your any of your Di was injured because of you? (she shook her head as no) And even you could have injured yourself pretty badly. So baby Manik is not wrong this time. He was so scared for you all specially you. So please next time don't repeat anything like this again ok?