chapter 53: in love?!

Comincia dall'inizio

Eat a fart.

Sheng Ming put down his chopsticks sullenly. <

I was full of gas last night.

And when he got up in the morning, he thought that he had sorted out his emotions very well, but he didn't want Lu Jiayan to sit down for just a few words, which made him feel uncomfortable in his heart rekindle, and his throat was blocked and he couldn't say a word.

Song Yi's words with ulterior motives jumped on his bottom line sentence by sentence.

He remembered it so clearly that it was hard to forget.

In an instant, Sheng Mingzhi felt that in front of Lu Jiayan, he suddenly had a feeling of landless self-tolerance.

So embarrassing, so humiliating, so want to die TvT.

After a long silence, Sheng Mingzhi said, "Do you think I can still eat it now?"

He took a deep breath, "What do you want to talk to me about?" 

"I don't agree with divorce."

"Oh." Sheng Ming's eyes narrowed, and there was no tone: "Reason?

Lu Jiayan spoke, "Sheng Jia's current cooperation with Mingchen—"

He didn't even finish his words.

Sheng Ming's brain "buzzed", as if something had lost control in an instant.

He interrupted Lu Jiayan's words uncontrollably, and his tone was also unprecedentedly sharp and urgent: "What does that have to do with me?" Do you think that Sheng Jia and Mingchen cooperate too much and can't get married, so you go and marry my brother?! Why should I give my feelings to play with you this business strategy, who am I, or am I a great philanthropist?! I'm full of food and have nothing to do to fund your career?! 

The more later, the faster Sheng Mingzhi spoke.

He even stood up unbearably, his chest was too excited, slightly undulating, and tears came out of anger.

Knowing that with Lu Jiayan's personality, it was expected to say such a thing, but suddenly hearing it made him unbearable and harsh to the extreme.

He didn't know when he started to get so greedy that he didn't want to continue his plastic business marriage.

Lu Jiayan paused for a second: "I don't mean that." Ming, you calm down.

"Good." Sheng Mingzhi took a deep breath, suppressed his emotions, and put his hands together: "I am also very calm to tell you now, I don't want to live with you, I want a divorce." When he opened his mouth again, the tail tone was already a little trembling: "I can't control the shengjia thing, how do you cooperate with my brother, that is the problem of the two of you." 

Lu Jiayan has nothing to say to you now, if you don't want to argue with me, then you will leave me now. 

I watched as the atmosphere, which had been relatively calm, became tense.

Lu Jiayan rubbed his eyebrows and tried to speak calmly as calmly as possible: "Ming Zhi, I think we should talk about it well, but not about divorce." I can also tell you unequivocally that I will not divorce you.

Sheng Mingzhi: "Then you go talk to my lawyer." 

There seems to be no room for redemption.

Lu Jiayan was upset by Sheng Mingzhi's insistence on divorce, and he had always controlled his emotions to perfection, and in just a few words, he was already a little out of control.

He explained: "Song Yi's films will not be released, if you feel dissatisfied, he can also go abroad to develop in the future." 

Sheng Mingzhi interrupted him, and his emotions were already on the verge of breaking the defense: "Do you think I am angry with Song Yi?!"