heart

After a while, the snow outside did not stop.

Sheng Ming was bored playing with his mobile phone, brushed Weibo for a while, and the mobile phone announced that there was no battery.

It is said that the last one percent of Apple's electricity can last for half an hour, and Sheng Mingzhi proved with practical operation: it is completely impossible.

He looked up and looked at the front desk of the restaurant, there was no power bank.

If you want to say which point abroad is not good, it is this bad.

The charging treasure that can be seen everywhere in The country cannot be borrowed here.

He had to put down his phone and start passing the time in a daze.

Just out of his mind, a cup of hot milk suddenly broke into his eyes.

Sheng Mingzhi looked up, it was the man who had just helped him, it seemed that his name was Luke.

Luke put the hot milk in front of him and said softly, "If it's cold, it's better to drink a cup of hot milk." 

Treat him like a child?

Sheng Mingzhi was inexplicably a little upset.

Can't he drink a cup of black coffee that only adults have?

Having said that, Sheng Mingzhi still held the hot milk.

Just now at the entrance of the restaurant, the light was dim, and Sheng Ming did not see Luke's appearance clearly.

Now that the lights were bright, he looked up and just happened to look into Luke's peach blossom eyes, so he was stunned.

Sheng Mingzhi has seen many good-looking people, and he is immune to the appearance of other people when he looks in the mirror every day.

But I haven't seen it so good yet, it's almost a demon.

He looked back and realized that he had been staring at Luke's face for a few seconds without moving, and his toes were suddenly scratching the ground in embarrassment.

Sheng Mingzhi quickly changed the subject: "How much is this cup of milk?" II'll transfer it to you on WeChat.

After saying that, I felt like a clumsy excuse to contact me.

Sheng Mingzhi's conditions are superior, and there are many people around who try to do everything possible to talk to WeChat, he feels annoyed, and in the same way, he is worried that Luke finds him annoyed.

Teacher Xiaosheng grew up so big, never took the initiative to ask for people's WeChat, nor did he go to ask people for WeChat, thank you.

Sheng Mingzhi quickly added: "Or do you accept cash?" I can also give you cash.

Luke laughed, "No.

He paused, "This cup is for you to drink."

Sheng Mingzhi "Oh" a sound, holding the milk, thinking for half a day, held out a sentence: "Thank you uncle."

 The man's body stiffened for a moment.

Sheng Ming's eyes were confused and did not seem to react.

In his eyes, the general people who go out to work are basically very old adults.

He was only seventeen years old, which was an awkward age.

When I met the waiter in the restaurant, it was the age of "brother" and "uncle" shouting randomly.

Luke seemed to be angry and laughed, and for a moment he suspected that the child would take revenge.

He chuckled, "Am I that old?"