reunion after a long absence

After making such a fuss, Sheng Mingzhi calmed down and felt a little humiliated.

After pretending to be obedient in front of Lu Jiayan for a long time, all the people suddenly collapsed.

Teacher Xiaosheng wanted to die.

And, most importantly.

Sheng Mingzhi had just gambled and returned the birthday gift that Lu Jiayan had given him.

...... He hadn't even looked at it yet.

Quiet in the restaurant.

Sheng Mingzhi tangled in his heart for a while and sat down on a stool.

Probably because the entanglement on his face was too obvious, Lu Jiayan didn't take much effort to see it and asked, "What's wrong?" He had

a lingering palpitation in his heart, afraid that Sheng Mingzhi would remember what the autumn reckoning would take place again, and he would have an awkward quarrel with him.

Just talked about love.

Can't break up the next second.

Sheng Mingzhi looked up at him, and then his gaze involuntarily fell in front of Lu Jiayan, on the beautifully packaged paper bag, trying to reason with Lu Jiayan: "Lu Jiayan. 

"Didn't I just confess to you, and then you refused?" I thought then I wouldn't be able to take your birthday present either.

Sheng Mingzhi felt that what he said was very logical, so the more he said, the smoother he went: "But now we are not together again."

He pointed to the gift and whispered, "I think the sentence I just gave you the gift should not count, otherwise you should still give it to me." How arrogant was

the momentum of throwing the gift to Lu Jiayan just now.

How humble is the desire to get it back now. <

Teacher Xiaosheng didn't even have time to look at it.

After speaking, the two fell into a silence again.

Sheng Ming saw this attitude, and estimated that nine times out of ten he couldn't get it back, and he couldn't help but complain that he was too impulsive just now.

Who knows, the ten seconds he was thinking wildly were interrupted by Lu Jiayan's laughter.

The other party seemed to finally be unable to bear it, covered his face and smiled.

And the more he laughed, the more he became wild, and finally they all sat down on the stool.

Lu Jiayan's sitting posture was very similar to his own, hanging Er Lang Dang, no straight shape, laughing even more loosely, leaning on the chair stool like no bones.

Sheng Mingzhi was a little hot with his smile and glared at him: "What are you laughing at!"

Lu Jiayan narrowed his smile, looked at Sheng Mingzhi, and couldn't help rubbing his head: "How is our family Mingzhi so cute?"

...... Grass.

Don't think you can coax him out with two nice words!

Teacher Xiaosheng is super difficult to coax, OK?

However, seeing that Lu Jiayan was the first time to make him angry, Sheng Mingzhi found a step on his own and went down.

Lu Jiayan handed him the gift again, and said with a smile: "Of course." Lost and regained, Sheng Ming was visible to the naked eye.

"Can I take it apart?"

Lu Jiayan nodded.

Sheng Mingzhi unwrapped the package, revealing a dark blue velvet box. <