chapter 15: live streaming

Lu Jiayan listened to Sheng Ming's childish and straight-forward muttering, and even felt a little funny.

I didn't expect my own life value, still, very useful?

His stomach attack was sudden, and there was no stomach medicine in Villa No. 1 in Xishan, even if it was a standing medicine, he couldn't find a few boxes.

Sheng Mingzhi and he did not often come back to live, besides, even if there was, the placement of these three years was estimated to have expired.

Therefore, Sheng Mingzhi had to pour a cup of hot water and serve it to Lu Jiayan.

He stared at each other and took two sips, then called the personal doctor.

If it was at Grandpa's house, Sheng Mingzhi was thinking wildly in his heart.

The old house maids of the Lu family are very well equipped, because there are elderly people, and the family doctors are stationed in the compound and are on call.

Which is like Xishan No. 1, although it lives in the city center, there is no convenience store within a kilometer radius.

Not to mention that it is still raining outside, and I can't stop for a while and a half, and I don't know when the doctor will come.

It was probably that Sheng Ming was silent for too long.

After Lu Jiayan drank the hot water, his stomach was slightly more comfortable, and when he looked up, he saw this little ancestor staring out the window in a daze.

The expression is dignified.

Lu Jiayan seemed to have been poked into the laughing point and laughed softly.

Sheng Mingzhi returned from the empty state, and was still a little confused when he looked at him: ?

"What are you laughing at?"

"I think your expression is too heavy." Lu Jiayan spoke slowly and logically, "Are you so worried about me?"

Sheng Mingzhi: ... <

He sometimes really wanted to know how thick Lu Jiayan's dog man's face was.

They are sick and can't go upstairs and have a bad heart.

However, for the sake of his patient, Sheng Ming didn't bother to talk to him.

Lu Jiayan's situation did not look very good, just now the strong beating spirit teased Sheng Mingzhi twice, just to adjust the mood of the other party. His sideburns were already wet with sweat, his jet-black hair clinging to his cheeks, and his lips pale and horribly pale in the light.

Sheng Mingzhi couldn't help but speak, "Don't talk." Take a break. He couldn't

find anything to do for Lu Jiayan at once, so he had to learn the way he looked in the TV series and tucked a corner of Lu Jiayan's blanket.

It could be seen that Lu Jiayan really didn't have the strength to speak.

His eyes were closed, and his brow could not be unfurled.

Sheng Mingzhi was very anxious during the forty minutes of waiting for the private doctor.

During the period can't help but call the other party three times to urge, the result of Yunjing city center at one o'clock in the morning is still traffic jam, angry Sheng Ming almost went to Weibo to scold those scumbags on Weibo, neuropathy bar nightlife is so rich, do not know that someone is sick waiting to see a doctor?

Waited twenty minutes.

Sheng Mingzhi saw that the hot water on the table was cold, and went to pour another cup.

I Really Don't Want to Sign a Marriage Agreement with the Big BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara