chapter 20: going to the feast

Probably Lu Jiayan hadn't spoken for a long time.

Sheng Mingzhi vaguely felt that his silence was a refusal, and his heart suddenly rose a little embarrassed, and a little angry.

He just had his brain pumped, right?

How could he ask Lu Jiayan if he would like to go to a fashion dinner party and not be ridiculed by this old man.

It was probably during this time that Sheng Mingzhi had the illusion that Lu Jiayan was actually quite good at talking.

Just a moment ago, he actually tried to invite him.

Looking back, I thought, by what?

With the two of them this fake plastic marriage that can no longer be faked? Or did Lu Jiayan run abroad for three years without saying a word on the day of his wedding?

Sheng Mingzhi immediately repented: "You didn't say hello to me."

Lu Jiayan slowly said, "Is this your attitude of inviting people?"

"Who invited you?" Sheng Ming smiled childishly: "Less narcissism." You love to go or not.

Lu Jiayan paused, and his tone was smiling: "I will consider it." It was as if he had lowered his dignity to a dinner party as a charity.

Be arrogant and arrogant.

Sheng Mingzhi almost didn't get angry with him.

He was trying to find some words to satirize Lu Jiayan, who stood up and his eyes fell on the two sets of couture held by the designer.

One set of dark blue, one set of dark black.

He looked at his eyes and lifted his chin, "The dark black one is more suitable for you." 

Sheng Ming's skin was white, and black was worn on him, looking extremely expensive.

After speaking, Lu Jiayan looked at his watch and went to the company without turning his head.

Sheng Mingzhi was left alone in the living room, until the designer reminded him, and then he returned to God.

"Second youngster, do you think you left this dark black set?"

Sheng Mingzhi looked at Lu Jiayan's back in disbelief, and looked back and said, "What are you staying for?" The day after tomorrow to lu Jiayan to run a funeral? 

Designer : ...

The little husband quarrels, why should he hurt the pond fish!

He was terrified: "Second youngster, then, do you want this blue set?" 

The living room was very quiet.

After half a moment, Sheng Mingzhi suddenly spoke, "... Blue is unlucky. 

Designer: ...

After a moment, he said firmly, "Just leave the black set."

Sheng Ming's eyes fell on the suit.

For some reason, Lu Jiayan's words just now flashed in his mind.

He said he would think about it.

That, it should mean to come.

Although Qiao Yan cut off Sheng Ming's childish dinner suit, he really looked down on this niche brand.

On the coffee position, Qiao Yan, as the image ambassador of a high-end luxury brand, should be able to borrow some contacts to borrow a couture suit released by a high-end luxury this year in the autumn and winter of this year.