chapter 40: wife, so spicy

sheng mingzhi knew that lu jiayan's personality had always been a bit of a bad taste.

but when he really heard this old impropriety say this sentence, he was still slightly shocked.

what did you come up with for the new set-up?

the marriage of two people is a shura field that turns into four people.

sheng mingzhi: ...

he was already accustomed to lu jiayan's sometimes unobstructed ridicule.

in the face of the old man's brazen speech, just pretend that he did not hear it.

but sheng mingzhi had not yet answered.

i accidentally glanced at the afterglow and saw the shocked expression of the camera master on the side.

wait a minute.

he opened his mouth.

completely forgot there was a recording camera here, what's going on.

he didn't even speak, and the cameraman seemed to have received some signal.

opening his mouth violently, he stuttered a little: "... rest assured, i won't broadcast this one! "

......

......

no.

what is your heart empty.

is he and lu jiayan a legitimate husband?

don't talk in such a thief-like tone, it makes them feel as if they are stealing!

three black lines appeared on sheng mingzhi's forehead, and he couldn't argue: "no." you've misunderstood a little bit, i'm talking to lu jiayan—"

"i know!" tthe camera master nodded, "teacher sheng, rest assured, i have been in this circle for many years and know what to broadcast and what not to broadcast."

he nodded solemnly and said cautiously, "i will keep it a secret."

a look of "i completely understand".

sheng mingzhi:?

what do you keep secret? understand what?

he held his forehead and was about to refute it.

but he didn't want to suddenly hear lu jiayan's muffled laughter.

sheng ming was stunned and found that the other party's hand that was originally supporting his chin directly covered the lower half of his face.

laughing wildly.

peach blossom's eyes bent into a bridge, and her shoulders shook slightly.

sheng mingzhi's words that he originally wanted to refute choked in his mouth, and his eyes couldn't help but fall on lu jiayan's face.

after a subtle stunned moment, he silently slandered, this old man is really childish.

after the meal, yunjing's most famous hanging garden fireworks show officially began.

after all this trouble, the cameraman now looked at them with a completely wrong look.

and the camera is on the shoulder, and it is also a look that does not know whether to record or not to record.

sheng mingzhi ate and drank enough, picked out a few photos taken today, and posted them on weibo for business.

when choosing, he swiped over the photo of lu jiayan who had just been secretly taken, and his fingertips hesitated.