chapter 62: in the inner volume

After Sheng Ming's illness was cured, he moved out of Lu Jiayan's room with a heart of stone to show that he did not have the determination to forgive him.

Open Weibo, Song Yi and his popularity have passed, and the hot search of the entertainment list has been occupied by new topics.

So-and-so artist cheated.

So-and-so artist splits legs.

A certain artist made a bad film to inject water.

The popularity of the entertainment industry is changing fast, and the memory of Internet netizens is only seven seconds.

In the blink of an eye, the things that had been stirring up in the past few days had disappeared.

Of course, there is also the effect of Mingchen and Shengjia jointly pressing hot searches.

However, Sheng Ming's comments are still very lively.

The black powder that scolded him had been expertly blacked out by him to praise a dragon.

All that's left is shock.

"Good morning, I've started working, and the little waste is

still lying on his eight-hundred-square-meter bed dreaming."

"I like your life, change it with me."

"I'm a college student, send me some money."

"Don't think you're great for having a few stinky bucks, don't you still get me?"

"I contacted the private message to send you, remember to add me WeChat."

"In, send some selfies to see your big villa."

"In taking notes, how to successfully catch the domineering president, the first step: be a waste."

......

When I brushed the last one, Sheng Ming was slightly stunned.

Don't know how, a little uncomfortable.

It is not the first time that netizens in his comment area who do not know whether it is black powder or what kind of powder have called him "little waste".

At first, Sheng Mingzhi didn't care, after all, his black name could even circle the earth twice.

Besides, he's so rich, how about being a piece of crap.

But it is side by side with Lu Jiayan.

Sheng Ming was very upset.

It was as if he was not worthy of Lu Jiayan.

Lu Jiayan has money, then he also has money - there is Lu Jiayan's money.

Well, this doesn't count.

Lu Jiayan's career is successful, and he also --

Sheng Mingzhi remembers this career in his entertainment industry, and a few thousand yuan per month is not enough for him to eat a meal.

Being black singing and dancing is not a day or two.

However, he is not a bean lover.

That acting --

it's also crotch-pulling.

After thinking about it for half a day, Sheng Mingzhi was suddenly silent.

He seemed to have nothing to do with it.

He has money and is not exactly his own money.

Either swipe his brother's card or Lu Jiayan's card.

Probably that billion really stimulated Sheng Mingzhi.